MJD ends holdout.
Confidence Poll[/size][/color][/url]
ChosenSavior
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 12,740

Re: Week 1: Jacksonville @ Minnesota | Sept 9th 1PM CBS 

Post#3 » by ChosenSavior » Tue Sep 4, 2012 2:26 pm

Will be watching this game...(please do work Rashard and Toby :lol:)
Slot Machine
Head Coach
And1: 4,558

Post#4 » by Slot Machine » Sun Sep 9, 2012 8:45 pm

>Go up with 20 seconds left
>Give up 2 big plays and let them tie the game with a 55yd FG
>Proceed to get run the **** over by AP and give up another FG
>On 4th and 3 you run one of the worst plays I have ever seen, instead of running it with MJD or playaction

This **** team man.
The Bunk wrote:God I hate this fraudulent clown.

I've never wanted to punch someone in the face so badly. Really hoping to run into him at a game one day. I won't hesitate.
TDJacksonville
Assistant Coach
And1: 242

Post#5 » by TDJacksonville » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Chalm Down Bro wrote:>Go up with 20 seconds left
>Give up 2 big plays and let them tie the game with a 55yd FG
>Proceed to get run the **** over by AP and give up another FG
>On 4th and 3 you run one of the worst plays I have ever seen, instead of running it with MJD or playaction

This **** team man.

actually if we hadnt had Gabbert overthrow blackmon in the endzone we would have won.
on that last play it wasnt that bad but the defense made it look like a previous play that was good so gabbert decided to do that instead of checking it down and getting the first down. its something he had to learn at some point.

anyways gabbert and Monroe played well and gabbert only had 2 bad plays which were the blackmon endzone and that last play.

have to be impressed with our o-line only giving up 2 sacks to the leading sack team last year even with all our injuries there specificly at the ankle and feet.
Trailblazers
PG:
SG:
F:
F:
C:
Wzajan89 @ gmail . com
Slot Machine
Head Coach

Post#6 » by Slot Machine » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:51 am

Well, Gabbert looked as bad as ever today. Our defense has significantly regressed from last year, and it's not just because Daryl is out. We're not using Blackmon the right way and this year's team seems to be somehow even worse than last year's. Watching our games just makes me feel bad, our offense is the worst in the league and we have probably the most boring games out of any team. Seems like all the improvement we saw in Week 1 was just due to Minnesota being bad, not us improving. Also, for some unexplainable reason, we have the same **** plays as we did last year with Del Rio.

Looks like we're headed for a very high draft pick this year. Gene Smith needs to go. We'll probably lose to the colts(!) next week. Sad times for a Jags fan.

I've never wanted to punch someone in the face so badly. Really hoping to run into him at a game one day. I won't hesitate.
Jaxfann
Senior
And1: 41

Post#7 » by Jaxfann » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:59 pm

Chalm Down Bro wrote:Well, Gabbert looked as bad as ever today. Our defense has significantly regressed from last year, and it's not just because Daryl is out. We're not using Blackmon the right way and this year's team seems to be somehow even worse than last year's. Watching our games just makes me feel bad, our offense is the worst in the league and we have probably the most boring games out of any team. Seems like all the improvement we saw in Week 1 was just due to Minnesota being bad, not us improving. Also, for some unexplainable reason, we have the same **** plays as we did last year with Del Rio.

Looks like we're headed for a very high draft pick this year. Gene Smith needs to go. We'll probably lose to the colts(!) next week. Sad times for a Jags fan.

Have to agree with you - I was optimistic during the pre season but should have known better as it means absolutely nothing - Oh well at least Gene Smith will get the heave -ho and the rest of the coaching staff and players might need a major overhaul also!
Slot Machine
Head Coach

Post#8 » by Slot Machine » Mon Oct 8, 2012 1:08 am

After that embarrassment of a game, my patience has run thin, I think this sums it up best:
"Steelers fan here.

What happened to this team? I remember years ago this was "the team to beat" for us. Every year we'd finish in the same spot in our divisions and it'd allow us to play each other almost once a year and every time it was this gritty, nasty back-and-forth defensive game and the Jags would come out ontop. They'd take that "no respect" that they seemingly didn't get and they'd shove it up the opposing team's ass.

The team I watched earlier did not have any attitude that the guys like Mike Peterson did. Mathis didn't look anything like the guy that would pick off Big Ben twice a game.

Lethargic is the only word I could use to describe them. And I honestly think it's all because of Gabbert. The guy is a wet, throbbing pussy begging to get **** compared to David Garrard, the gritty, never-give-up cancer surviving QB that seemed to pull wins out of his dick.

Our games together are what made me a bit of a fan of you guys. What has happened to them has broken my heart."

So **** pissed.

Return to Jacksonville Jaguars