Can this team win a game?

Moderators: UCF, JaxMagic

Sky High
Sixth Man
And1: 280

Can this team win a game? 

Post#1 » by Sky High » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:32 pm

This is by no means an attack on your team. I am just having a hard time seeing this team win a game this year. There is little to no true talent. MJD may be hurt. He clearly has no intention on staying there long term. Jags management might be worse than my NBA team's (the Milwaukee Bucks). There is no direction other than an ugly uniform/logo/helmet change. What is going on down in Jacksonville? This long-term ineptitude is becoming excessive.

Here's their schedule: http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/schedule.html

I see one win, maybe. At Cleveland. This isn't an easy schedule, even for a good team. Titans, Texans, and Colts twice--not easy for anyone. Tennessee finally looks decent, and the Colts and Texans are just flat-out better.

Plain and Simple: Gabbert has GOT to go. He's the worst QB in the league, not even close. I suppose you could make an argument for Weeden or Ponder. There's hope, though! Jacksonville will most certainly get the number 1 pick next year. Johnny Manziel and Teddy Bridgewater will likely go into the draft. 2014 will hopefully be the start of something new and fresh for a franchise that deserves some success.

Oh, and there's always Tebow...

Return to Jacksonville Jaguars