Mike Brown

NZB2323
RealGM
And1: 7,778

Mike Brown 

Post#1 » by NZB2323 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:18 pm

Bears fan here. Mike Brown is one of my favorite football players of all time. Mike plays with heart, determination, and leadership. I loved watching him return turnovers for touchdowns while with the Bears and making huge hits. He decked guys out so hard that he suffered season ending injuries from his hits. But he didn't care; he injured himself year after year after year destroying offensive players.

That's why it broke my heart when the Bears refused to sign him last year. He showed the Bears by starting all 16 games, leading your Cheifs in tackles, getting 3 interceptions and 2 sacks.

Without having NFL season ticket, I didn't get to watch the Cheifs a lot, but I did root for them because of Mike Brown. My questions are...

1. How good was he last year? I know that with all of his injuries and his age he wasn't always fast enough in coverage, but his stats don't look that bad. How would you rate his performance?

2. Would you want him back with the Chiefs, even at a spot off the bench?

3. Have you heard any news of where he might be next year? Last I heard he had a workout with the Cardinals.

Return to Kansas City Chiefs