Anybody out there?

ScottyKCMO
Senior
And1: 31

Anybody out there? 

Post#1 » by ScottyKCMO » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:24 pm

Just wondering if any Chiefs fans actually stop by to read this board. RealGM is the best forum I've found for NBA/Chicago Bulls talk, and I'm surprised there isn't more activity on the NFL boards.

Chiefs fans, please reply if you read this. We need to bring this board to life. I hate going to ESPN or Warpaint for my Chiefs talk.
mszymko
Junior
And1: 63

Re: Anybody out there? 

Post#2 » by mszymko » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:42 pm

Sad... I just found this post and feel exactly the same way. I too am a Bulls fan and enjoy the forums here at Realgm for NBA chatter. But as stated above, this is not a good hang out for my Chiefs. Thank you for suggesting warpaint...I currently chat Chiefs at Chiefsplanet forums.
Ryen
Banned User
And1: 5

Post#3 » by Ryen » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:47 am

There is a forum just dedicated to the chiefs, chiefs planet or something like that
bluejerseyjinx
Assistant Coach
And1: 569

Post#4 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:52 pm

ScottyKCMO wrote:Just wondering if any Chiefs fans actually stop by to read this board. RealGM is the best forum I've found for NBA/Chicago Bulls talk, and I'm surprised there isn't more activity on the NFL boards.

Chiefs fans, please reply if you read this. We need to bring this board to life. I hate going to ESPN or Warpaint for my Chiefs talk.

Yes a die hard Cowboy fan who loves the Chiefs in the AFC.

Return to Kansas City Chiefs