2013 #1 Pick

mbn23
Pro Prospect
And1: 76

2013 #1 Pick 

Post#1 » by mbn23 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:12 pm

Now that we have for traded Alex Smith and released Matt Cassel (finally), I'm curious to see who we are going to draft in this years draft with the number one pick.

My guess is since we released on of our offensive lineman, that we will be drafting a top lineman to protect Smith. Adding another def lineman wouldn't be the best choice, but that hasn't stopped them from trying over and over again.

I wouldn't mind even packaging that pick for a later 1st and future picks.
Just Sayin
CLisBack
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: 2013 #1 Pick 

Post#2 » by CLisBack » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:59 am

ok, where do i begin? first off, intro to the board. used to be one of the posters on the horrific CBS.sports.com board. hoping this one is a TRUE upgrade over that one...ESPECIALLY where trolling comes in. been a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs sine the '67 season. and no matter what will ALWAYS bleed Chiefs red. in any case, my feel is the Chiefs will draft Joeckel first...ESPECIALLY with Branden Alberts apparntl being shopped. looking forward to draft day and beyond because i truly feel the Chiefs are FINALLY headed in the right direction. should be a fun ride...

CL67
Icness
NFL Analyst
And1: 129

Post#3 » by Icness » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:49 am

Sounds like Luke Joeckel. Look for Albert to go to Miami for their later 2nd round pick, and look for that pick to turn into Tyler Wilson.
It's not whether you win or lose, it's how good you look playing the game
Twolf16
Rookie
And1: 89

Post#4 » by Twolf16 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:45 pm

CLisBack wrote:ok, where do i begin? first off, intro to the board. used to be one of the posters on the horrific CBS.sports.com board. hoping this one is a TRUE upgrade over that one...ESPECIALLY where trolling comes in. been a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs sine the '67 season. and no matter what will ALWAYS bleed Chiefs red. in any case, my feel is the Chiefs will draft Joeckel first...ESPECIALLY with Branden Alberts apparntl being shopped. looking forward to draft day and beyond because i truly feel the Chiefs are FINALLY headed in the right direction. should be a fun ride...

CL67
Hi vikings fan here, I wanted to know what chiefs fan think of cassel and why? I know most dislike him but wasn't there a time when he made the pro bowl and had a pretty good record? I guess I'm just looking for the truth behind the Whole Cassel story. Especially, now that he is starting a game for us.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums mobile app

Return to Kansas City Chiefs