Nov. 28 at Oakland
Dec. 5 CLEVELAND

Dec. 12 at N.Y. Jets
Dec. 19 BUFFALO

Dec. 26 DETROIT

Jan. 2 at New England

My Predictions:

@ buffalo - Win, buffalo really doesnt stand a chance to anyone in the division

@ minnesota- Win Loss?, If favre is really retiring, i think we have a solid shot or brian hartline and Marshall dominating the offense, not to mention ricky/ronnie

Jets- Win, Mark Sanchez couldnt handle us last year when tedd ginn was our prime target, he may have more tools to throw it to now, but i think henne will win again

Patriots- Win, Pats dont win on us in home games, Brady isnt the same and were a much better team now

@ Green Bay- Loss, Aaron Rodgers might be too much for Vontae and Steve Smith

Pittsburgh - Win, Roethlisberger will still be suspended and were a much better offensive team this time around

@ Cincinatti - Loss, depending on how the momentum is and how ochocinco/owens behave, cincinatti might be dominating the league

@ Baltimore- Win, too many questionable injuries, to weak on the secondary defense, marshall will have the game of the season

Tennessee- Win, came close went to overtime last season, but if Ricky/Ronnie stay healthy, and Marshall/Camarillo/Bess have solid performances, we'll come on top

Cleveland- win, this team still needs alot of time to build to become a big contender, dont count them from a good game but we'll win

@ Jets- Loss? depending on how strong their team is and how theyve dealt with past losses, and how mark sanchez has devoloped, this might be a loss, you never know though we beat them in their house last year

Buffalo-Detroit- Easy wins, we'll handle both of them

@ Patriots - Loss, at this moment, either team can win

Dolphins take divison: 11-5 or 12-4, definetly not as hard a schedule as last year but we still play some very difficult teams, gunna be a good season

Return to Miami Dolphins