ImageImageImage

Dolphins - Browns Game day thread Sept 2013 and prediction.

heatchamp45
Banned User
And1: 18

Dolphins - Browns Game day thread Sept 2013 and prediction. 

Post#1 » by heatchamp45 » Sat Sep 7, 2013 1:59 pm

This is my first post. I ussually post on the heat board but not much..

5 Matchups the dolphins need to win against the browns.

http://finnation.com/5-matchups-fins-mu ... vs-browns/

Overall i think there are 2 most important ones.. and that is.

#2 LT Jonathan Martin and RT Tyson Clabo vs. OLB’s Paul Kruger and Jabaal Sheard.
All eyes will be on LT Jonathan Martin as he replaces the departed Jake Long. OLB’s Paul Kruger and Jabaal Sheard combined for 16.5 sacks in 2012, and should present equal challenges against Martin and Clabo. OLB Barkevious Mingo, the #6 pick in the draft, is unlikely to be a factorin this game because of a bruised lung.

Tannehills blind side is in question here. Can martin provide quality play and keep defenders away from tannehill? If he does it will make it a whole lot easier for the real deal tannehill.

#3 DE Cameron Wake vs. RT Mitchell Schwartz.
RT Mitchell Schwartz had a great 2012 rookie season opposite LT Joe Thomas. But can he neutralize Cameron Wake without RB Trent Richardson or TE Jordan Cameron helping him? That’s doubtful. Wake’s matchup with Schwartz will determine whether or not an additional blocker should be kept in to block. Dion Jordan also figures into this equation.

If cameron wake gets to their QB often..........Its over.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

these are the two most important positions and if martin and wake play well everything else will take care on its own.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Prediction for the cleveland game and for the entire season.

Phins 27
Browns 17

Season 10-6 and finnally a prayoff berth. No its not a typo. i said prayoff because ive been asking for us to make the playoffs for the last decade.

PS. Yes we made the playoffs with pennington but that year seemed to go so fast. And a quick exit from post season didnt help.

GO PHINS.
heatchamp45
Banned User
And1: 18

Re: Dolphins - Browns Game day thread Sept 2013 and predicti 

Post#2 » by heatchamp45 » Sat Sep 7, 2013 2:08 pm

Ooops i didnt see the season thread.........Maybe a moderator can merge this thread with that one. ........................Iam sorry.

Return to Miami Dolphins