LT Kalil
LG Johnson
C Sullivan
RG Yankey - I think Fusco is a weaker link than Johnson
RT Biggums
TE Rudolph

LDE Crichton - hopefully he's a beast and beats out Robison
NT Linval
DT Floyd - or if Shamar Stephen can beat him out, go for it. He's a late pick, but supposedly has some nice sklls
RDE Griffen
SLB Greenway - wont argue if somebody can take this spot
MLB Brinkley - same (thinking Mauti)
WLB Barr - hopefully Barr is good, he kinda worries me about reports that he doesn't make full use of his athleticism
LCB Rhodes
RCB Munnerlyn
FS Hans Solo
SS Exum
Devilzsidewalk
RealGM
And1: 5,943

Re: Your chosen depth chart 

Post#2 » by Devilzsidewalk » Sat May 10, 2014 11:54 pm

I think what worries me most is Ponder picking up his game just enough to tease the Vikings into giving him another shot and delaying the development of Bridgewater
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,824

Post#3 » by Klomp » Sun May 11, 2014 1:25 am

Devilzsidewalk wrote:I think Fusco is a weaker link than Johnson

You crazy

Will post mine later
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment
Worm Guts
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 10,512

Post#4 » by Worm Guts » Sun May 11, 2014 3:52 am

Devilzsidewalk wrote:I think what worries me most is Ponder picking up his game just enough to tease the Vikings into giving him another shot and delaying the development of Bridgewater

I don't think Ponder is going to be given much of a shot. Cassel will go into camp as the starter and don't think Ponder is good enough to beat him out.
Twolf16
Rookie
And1: 89

Post#5 » by Twolf16 » Sun May 11, 2014 6:22 pm

Devilzsidewalk wrote:QB Bridgewater / Cassel I want Teddy starting ASAP
HP AP / McKinnon
FB Felton
WR Patteron / Jennings / Wright
LT Kalil
LG Johnson
C Sullivan
RG Yankey - I think Fusco is a weaker link than Johnson
RT Biggums
TE Rudolph

LDE Crichton - hopefully he's a beast and beats out Robison
NT Linval
DT Floyd - or if Shamar Stephen can beat him out, go for it. He's a late pick, but supposedly has some nice sklls
RDE Griffen
SLB Greenway - wont argue if somebody can take this spot
MLB Brinkley - same (thinking Mauti)
WLB Barr - hopefully Barr is good, he kinda worries me about reports that he doesn't make full use of his athleticism
LCB Rhodes
RCB Munnerlyn
FS Hans Solo
SS Exum

Ya, I think Johnson is by far the weakest link on the o-line. Are you not a big fan of Robinson? He is always one of the top DE's at getting quarterback hurry's and I think Zimmer can make him into an even better player. I wouldn't mind if Crichton beats him out, It just seems far fetched to me.
Twolf16
Rookie
And1: 89

Post#6 » by Twolf16 » Sun May 11, 2014 6:24 pm

As far as Qb's go. Bridgewater and Cassel are interchangeable to me. I would like Bridgewater to take the starting position as soon as possible, the more experience the better, but whoever helps bring home the Wins- deserves the starting position.
Devilzsidewalk
RealGM
And1: 5,943

Post#7 » by Devilzsidewalk » Sun May 11, 2014 10:55 pm

Twolf16 wrote:Are you not a big fan of Robinson? He is always one of the top DE's at getting quarterback hurry's and I think Zimmer can make him into an even better player. I wouldn't mind if Crichton beats him out, It just seems far fetched to me.

I'm just overreacting mostly. Mostly disappointed b/c he had only sack through the first 7 games, at which point the Vikings season was over. Hopefully fresh new talent beside him can bring out more production this year.
Jukeness
Analyst
And1: 326

Post#8 » by Jukeness » Mon May 12, 2014 1:26 am

Devilzsidewalk wrote:
Twolf16 wrote:Are you not a big fan of Robinson? He is always one of the top DE's at getting quarterback hurry's and I think Zimmer can make him into an even better player. I wouldn't mind if Crichton beats him out, It just seems far fetched to me.

I'm just overreacting mostly. Mostly disappointed b/c he had only sack through the first 7 games, at which point the Vikings season was over. Hopefully fresh new talent beside him can bring out more production this year.

Sacks are overrated. Hurries and hits are more important. Still not a big fan of Robison though, he seemed too inconsistent.
The J Rocka
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,730

Post#9 » by The J Rocka » Mon May 12, 2014 3:30 am

Fusco has really improved quite a bit. Johnson is good for depth but shouldn't be starting, hence Yankey being selected. Kalil/Yankey/Sullivan/Fusco/Loadholt easily a top 10 o-line with room for improvement. If Kalil plays like he did his rookie year with everyone else playing their part, Teddy and AP will have lots of fun.

Return to Minnesota Vikings