No votes

Total votes: 2

Smitty731
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 24,643

Who do you want to play? 

Post#1 » by Smitty731 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:48 pm

Just curious what my fellow Pats fans are thinking.

We've already beaten the Colts and Bengals handily this year. The Ravens always play us tough, but don't seem quite as good as past years.

Thoughts?
ash_k
RealGM
And1: 8,800

Re: Who do you want to play? 

Post#2 » by ash_k » Fri Jan 2, 2015 5:07 pm

Give me the Colts..they dont have the confidence or the team to stop anyone in Foxboro...let's redo the "Blount force trama" from last year!
Bengals do have the bodies/talent to beat anyone, anywhere and could possibly put it ALL TOGETHER for one night..
(even without Ray and Reed) The Ravens know they can win in Foxboro!
Sinant wrote:I treat the Phoenix/Cleveland/Boston Shaqs like I do Wizards MJ. Never happened.
Geoffrey P
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 521

Post#3 » by Geoffrey P » Fri Jan 2, 2015 6:57 pm

The Bengals always find a way to lose in the playoffs they haven't won a playoff game since 1990 against the Oilers. Green still probably wouldn't be 100% and he's their biggest threat. Apart from Green I don't see anyone that would really give them a problem besides Hill and they're not going to win the game running.

The colts second. I love Luck but I don't think that #1 offense in passing YPG would do much against the Pats, again. Hilton didn't do jack against them and Fleener of all the players was the one that killed them. They have no rushing game (19 yards vs the Pats) and rely on passing the most in the league. Let Revis take care of Hilton and then who are they going to rely on, a 36 year old Wayne?
ash_k
RealGM
And1: 8,800

Post#4 » by ash_k » Sun Jan 4, 2015 3:54 am

Let's get ready, the Ravens are coming..
Sinant wrote:I treat the Phoenix/Cleveland/Boston Shaqs like I do Wizards MJ. Never happened.
Geoffrey P
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 521

Post#5 » by Geoffrey P » Sun Jan 4, 2015 4:02 am

I absolutely hate the Ravens. Flacco, Harbaugh, Lewis/Rice when they were there, Suggs..

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5P_GqS30xg[/youtube]

Return to New England Patriots