Saints release McAllister

CR Reina
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 227

Saints release McAllister 

Post#1 » by CR Reina » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:12 pm

http://realgmfootball.com/src_wiretap_a ... callister/

Just over 6,000 yards and a 4.3 yards per carry average in eight seasons, pretty awesome career with the Saints. He made the transition out of the Ricky-era pretty seamless.
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,884
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Re: Saints release McAllister 

Post#2 » by NO-KG-AI » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:15 pm

We all have guys in sports, that when drafted, or when projecting, that we are just right or wrong about.

I remember saying he ran too upright, he was too thin to break tackles, etc.

You proved me wrong Deuce, and made me a huge fan. Toughness, leadership on and off the field, class, humility.... Deuce was the consummate football player and a great representative of the Saints and the entire Golf Coast.

The man from tiny Lena Mississippi was a wonderful player, and an even better person, one of the greatest Saints to ever play, and one of the few that poured his heart and soul into every second he wore the Fleur De Lis.

I'll miss you Dulymus! It would be weird seeing you play for someone else, but I hope you excel wherever you go, and if you make a return to the dome, I hope you have a monster game (but we win).
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"

Return to New Orleans Saints