what a awesome competition,nfl,

monica
Ballboy
And1: 0

what a awesome competition,nfl, 

Post#1 » by monica » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:41 am

after a long time watching , i gonna crazy about nfl,not only for it's fantastic competition,but also for it's wonderful against,i love New Orleans SaintsOrleans,cause it disciple team by 31:17 defeats the Indianapolis small Orleans Saintshorse caravan, wins the championship ,so are you New Orleans Saints"s fans?
TSE
Banned User
And1: 9

Re: what a awesome competition,nfl, 

Post#2 » by TSE » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:11 pm

This is the Lions room, so probably not going to find too many die hard Saints fans here, might want to try the Saints forum, just click the Football Forum link at the top to find a list of forum rooms. Most people like the Saints anyhow, so pretty hard to go anywhere and find anybody that doesn't like the Saints, but I'm sure you'll find a lot more enthused fans in the Saints forum.

You are lucky that I wasn't the GM for the Lions, otherwise you never would have got Brees and you never would have won a SB. There is no way I was letting anybody get Brees over me, I am 31 years old and have been sitting on a QB opportunity like that for us for my ENTIRE life. I don't know any existence outside of being desperate for a quality QB on this team. I was out of my mind crazy about the opportunity to get Brees and thought for sure we were going to do everything humanly possible to make sure we got him, and then nothing. I was so, so sad over that because I KNEW this is what would happen. I said you are going to see Brees turn this team around and then everybody in the NFL is going to say what the heck were we doing, and sure enough everything went down exactly as I predicted in advance. Oh and this is of course all documented along with all of my other predictions as I used to be a forum junkie a few years ago.

That WAS MY SB last year, and the Saints only got it due to excessive incompetence by the teams that were ranked below them for the last several years. Any of those teams could have circumvented the Saints SB win by becoming the best improved team themselves. The Saints just mind their own business and made a few simple logical moves while nobody else made any, and they made BIG progress over the rest of the pack.
St.Nick
Banned User
And1: 1

Re: what a awesome competition,nfl, 

Post#3 » by St.Nick » Mon Apr 5, 2010 10:43 am

monica wrote:after a long time watching , i gonna crazy about nfl,not only for it's fantastic competition,but also for it's wonderful against,i love New Orleans SaintsOrleans,cause it disciple team by 31:17 defeats the Indianapolis small Orleans Saintshorse caravan, wins the championship ,so are you New Orleans Saints"s fans?

Glad you like the USA's favorite game.Where are you from Monica?

Return to New Orleans Saints