Who Was the Last Player Introduced on Friday

Moderators: pacers33granger, Grang33r, pacerfan, Jake0890, boomershadow

chatard5
Analyst
And1: 2

Who Was the Last Player Introduced on Friday 

Post#1 » by chatard5 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:59 pm

Hey all. I went to the game but was a few minutes late so I missed player intros. Who is 5th?

Obviously last year was PG. 2 years ago was Hibbert. My buddy and I were talking and couldnt figure out who it should be. I think the safest bet is Hill. He is at least from Indy and most like him.

The other I could see is West. I believe the article was posted here (one where West said he won't chase a ring and also said he almost retired a couple years ago). But I think we should trade West with how his contract is and his value for other teams compared to use.

Hibbert? He was so bad offensively I just dont see it. If that were to happen again hed be booed each night. At least we would likely have a top 5 pick! And Hibbert is no lock to be here in March or next season.

Then Stuckey.... Nope. And CJ Miles. He obviously won't, either, but he was taller than I was expecting and I liked his jumper. He couldve helped a lot the past 2 years.

So if anyone saw the intros and knows I would appreciate it! Thanks!
chatard5
Analyst
And1: 2

Re: Who Was the Last Player Introduced on Friday 

Post#2 » by chatard5 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:07 pm

Ooh, and I have new tickets this year. I still have half-season in Section 11 Row 9 (I got tickets a few years ago just before we started playing well. Got lucky with those tickets. Except this year). Now I also got the other half this year. Does anyone know of a site where I can go and see how many seats are in my Section and Row? I have Sec 12 Row 9 (I had these tickets but Row 8 2 years ago for a playoff game and was a huge fan). I think theyre seats 3 and 4. I also think that there are only 4 seats here so I would be on the aisle with these, too, but I wanted to confirm.

Anyone have tickets near me? I like behind the basket and at the angle. I get a very good feel for the game. Also, theyre much cheaper than the sections on the sideline. Being above row 7 also saves some good $.

Go Cers. Here's to going 31-51, Reggie being our rep at the NBA draft lottery (since we won 31 games) and us getting the #1 pick. Or 33 wins and Bird winning us the top overall pick works, too.

Thanks to all those who can help me with some info!
Wizop
RealGM
And1: 4,056

Post#3 » by Wizop » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:32 pm

Please edit long quotes to only show what puts your new message into context.
Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,052

Post#4 » by Scoot McGroot » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:01 am

chatard5 wrote:Ooh, and I have new tickets this year. I still have half-season in Section 11 Row 9 (I got tickets a few years ago just before we started playing well. Got lucky with those tickets. Except this year). Now I also got the other half this year. Does anyone know of a site where I can go and see how many seats are in my Section and Row? I have Sec 12 Row 9 (I had these tickets but Row 8 2 years ago for a playoff game and was a huge fan). I think theyre seats 3 and 4. I also think that there are only 4 seats here so I would be on the aisle with these, too, but I wanted to confirm.

Anyone have tickets near me? I like behind the basket and at the angle. I get a very good feel for the game. Also, theyre much cheaper than the sections on the sideline. Being above row 7 also saves some good $.

Go Cers. Here's to going 31-51, Reggie being our rep at the NBA draft lottery (since we won 31 games) and us getting the #1 pick. Or 33 wins and Bird winning us the top overall pick works, too.

Thanks to all those who can help me with some info!

Oh gosh. Don't be so mean. That would be....the most painful thing ever.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
EuroPacer
Sixth Man
And1: 785

Post#5 » by EuroPacer » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:13 am

Sorry pal, 40 wins this year. I think Hibbert should be the fifth man.
Vogel is Dutch for Bird.
Grang33r
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers
And1: 400

Post#6 » by Grang33r » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:47 pm

I havn't had time to research the NBA draft prospects in detail yet, but from a far look at it, i am not sure if this is the year to want to "tank". There doesn't seem to be many super star talent at this draft.

Am i wrong?
The first rule of Basketball: Believe.
Follow on twitter @Grang33r
Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,052

Post#7 » by Scoot McGroot » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:43 pm

Grang33r wrote:I havn't had time to research the NBA draft prospects in detail yet, but from a far look at it, i am not sure if this is the year to want to "tank". There doesn't seem to be many super star talent at this draft.

Am i wrong?

Eh, Mudiay, Okafor, and Towns are probably the top 3. All solid options. Okafor and Towns are centers, and Mudiay is a scoring-ish PG.

Return to Indiana Pacers