mikepacernation
Pro Prospect
And1: 44

Re: Game 3, Pacers vs. Hawks 

Post#21 » by mikepacernation » Mon Nov 3, 2014 1:04 am

pacers33granger wrote:
Scoot McGroot wrote:
pacers33granger wrote:
Hill is still learning, but totally agree on Scola. I want Allen and Cope to get his minutes. Allen has played very well and has probably been one of our best players. I just want Scola gone though. Way too many mistakes, passive play, and his jumper has been awful since he's been with us.

Scola needs to play like he does in the international game. He needs to be in the low post, or slashing to the bucket from the elbows, not shooting jumpers at the top of the key. He CAN play a similary STYLE to West, but he shouldn't.

At this point I just want him gone. He's done that maybe 3 times since we got him. Perhaps that's on Vogel and the staff, but either way, he's hurt us time and time again. And him not playing in the post does not excuse how lackadaisical he plays on the other end.

I've honestly started to think that he was one of our main problems last year. He's a black hole on offense and sucks on defense and doesn't try half the time. I'm fine with him not being a good player anymore, but I can't excuse not trying.

My ultimate worry is that Allen doesn't see any minutes once West gets back. Allen has earned minutes, Scola has not.
. I agree with you on the Allen might not see minutes once west comes back. Kind of just makes me wonder what Vogel see in Scola? All I ever see is turnovers an dumb shots.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
pacers33granger
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers
And1: 6,584

Re: Game 3, Pacers vs. Hawks 

Post#22 » by pacers33granger » Mon Nov 3, 2014 1:10 am

mikepacernation wrote: I agree with you on the Allen might not see minutes once west comes back. Kind of just makes me wonder what Vogel see in Scola? All I ever see is turnovers an dumb shots.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

I'm guessing it's the same thing that keeps guys like Jeremy Lin getting minutes. They're paid well (or extremely well in Lin's case) so the coach kind of has to play them. I'd guess some of it is also his career and respect for him, which is fine, but he's hurting our team.

Return to Indiana Pacers