Hibbert is opting In

Moderators: pacers33granger, Grang33r, pacerfan, Jake0890, boomershadow

MillerTheKiller
Senior
And1: 269

Re: Hibbert is opting In 

Post#41 » by MillerTheKiller » Thu Jul 2, 2015 3:18 am

pacers33 wrote:I kinda want the big turd to stay around. I think we're all a little attached to him, even though he's had games that would make you wish he wasn't playing.

I actually hope he stays because I love the big man. :cry:
Marionettetc
Sixth Man
And1: 969

Post#42 » by Marionettetc » Thu Jul 2, 2015 6:12 pm

Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,063

Post#43 » by Scoot McGroot » Thu Jul 2, 2015 6:14 pm

Marionettetc wrote:Image

I'm not sure what this means or even implies... :dontknow:
Marionettetc
Sixth Man

Post#44 » by Marionettetc » Thu Jul 2, 2015 6:15 pm

I just made it for the lakers thread I started about Hibbert, thought the picture was funny and shared it with your board. That's it
Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#45 » by Scoot McGroot » Thu Jul 2, 2015 6:36 pm

Marionettetc wrote:I just made it for the lakers thread I started about Hibbert, thought the picture was funny and shared it with your board. That's it

Oh. Why's it funny? I'm usually a humorous guy, but I just don't get it. He's eating a burning world? He's Galactus?

I mean, it's funny if it signifies something. I'm just not sure....what that something is?
Marionettetc
Sixth Man

Post#46 » by Marionettetc » Thu Jul 2, 2015 6:39 pm

Scoot McGroot wrote:
Marionettetc wrote:I just made it for the lakers thread I started about Hibbert, thought the picture was funny and shared it with your board. That's it

Oh. Why's it funny? I'm usually a humorous guy, but I just don't get it. He's eating a burning world? He's Galactus?

I mean, it's funny if it signifies something. I'm just not sure....what that something is?

The thread was a "Doomsday" scenario about all the centers being gone in free agency, and I posed the question would the Lakers want Hibbert if the pacers were looking to dump him.

Looking for a picture of him to photoshop I stumbled on the one with him dining on a basketball, and figured why not put him in space. And then why not have him eating earth? I personally thought it was funny because it was stupid, but ymmv
Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#47 » by Scoot McGroot » Thu Jul 2, 2015 6:42 pm

Marionettetc wrote:
Scoot McGroot wrote:

The thread was a "Doomsday" scenario about all the centers being gone in free agency, and I posed the question would the Lakers want Hibbert if the pacers were looking to dump him.

Looking for a picture of him to photoshop I stumbled on the one with him dining on a basketball, and figured why not put him in space. And then why not have him eating earth? I personally thought it was funny because it was stupid, but ymmv

Ah. I was just looking for the "doomsday" background info. That makes more sense. That's all. Didn't mean to come off as a jerk. Just, as a static photo, it doesn't make sense. But in the context of "doomsday scenario", and dropped in, it would be funny.
Marionettetc
Sixth Man

Post#48 » by Marionettetc » Thu Jul 2, 2015 6:43 pm

Scoot McGroot wrote:
Marionettetc wrote:
Scoot McGroot wrote:

Ah. I was just looking for the "doomsday" background info. That makes more sense. That's all. Didn't mean to come off as a jerk. Just, as a static photo, it doesn't make sense. But in the context of "doomsday scenario", and dropped in, it would be funny.

I didn't think anything, I knew you were just confused. I'm a weird guy.
Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#49 » by Scoot McGroot » Thu Jul 2, 2015 6:45 pm

Marionettetc wrote:
Scoot McGroot wrote:
Marionettetc wrote:

:lol: No worries guy. I was just wondering if there was a Woj bomb I missed or something.
LALifer49
Rookie
And1: 862

Post#50 » by LALifer49 » Sun Jul 5, 2015 7:29 am

Scoot McGroot wrote:
Marionettetc wrote:
Scoot McGroot wrote:

:lol: No worries guy. I was just wondering if there was a Woj bomb I missed or something.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That interaction

Return to Indiana Pacers