ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: For All You Giants Fans, Jacobs Requested A Trade Today.

Moderator: nykgeneralmanager

MikeTheIntern32
Junior
And1: 0

OT: For All You Giants Fans, Jacobs Requested A Trade Today. 

Post#1 » by MikeTheIntern32 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:44 pm

After getting only 4 touches last night and throwing his helmet in the crowd like the whiner he his, Jacobs will continue his crybaby performance and demand a trade later today. He's reportedly going to the FO later this afternoon and will request a trade. After him sitting on the sideline and watching the Giants defense (Healthy and not riddled with injuries, so don't use that excuse again) get pummeled by Manning AND Addai on the ground how could anyone be mad at him for wanting to leave? The funny thing is, before the preseason game between the Jets and Giants Jacobs was gloating about how the Giants are New York's team and how the new stadium is theirs but now he wants to leave the place. How ironic Brandon. It's not like anyone is even going to want his bum ass, I mean c'mon. Who's taking a chance on a battered power back that doesn't have power anymore? Keep your mouth shut Brandon.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31751_162-20016955-10391697.html
hobojoe2131
Assistant Coach
And1: 1

Re: OT: For All You Giants Fans, Jacobs Requested A Trade Today. 

Post#2 » by hobojoe2131 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:48 pm

First off, post the link. Second of all, the report isn't confirmed. Third off, we don't need your holier than thou diatribe, because the Jets have as many cry babies on their roster if not more.
^ MP creation
atribecalledrch
Lead Assistant

Post#3 » by atribecalledrch » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:48 pm

Nobody wants his ass. Not even the Packers will take him. And theyre desperate for an HB.
hobojoe2131
Assistant Coach

Post#4 » by hobojoe2131 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:48 pm

atribecalledrch wrote:Nobody wants his ass. Not even the Packers will take him. And theyre desperate for an HB.

And yet again you don't know jack ****.
^ MP creation
atribecalledrch
Lead Assistant

Post#5 » by atribecalledrch » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:50 pm

hobojoe2131 wrote:
atribecalledrch wrote:Nobody wants his ass. Not even the Packers will take him. And theyre desperate for an HB.

Yeah because Jacobs is Adrian Peterson :roll: Why would a team go for a guy who threw his helmet into the stands 1. Can't even take back his starting spot 2. and talks a pile of shyt.3
nykballa2k4
RealGM
And1: 5,901

Post#6 » by nykballa2k4 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:51 pm

There are teams that could use him, he is best suited in short yardage situations. He pretty much has been a bust
Numbers don't lie, people who use them do
Stand up to all hate
Stand up to Jewish hate
knicks9784
Starter
And1: 147

Post#7 » by knicks9784 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:51 pm

hobojoe2131 wrote:First off, post the link. Second of all, the report isn't confirmed. Third off, we don't need your holier than thou diatribe, because the Jets have as many cry babies on their roster if not more.

lol ok lets see the list of jets who demanded a trade week 2 after not getting enough carries and getting benched for throwing his helmet into the stands

hahaha

guess what giant fans the sky is falling lol (sound familiar)
Anders wrote:The sweetest revenge is living well! Darius Rucker said it, so you know its real!
hobojoe2131
Assistant Coach

Post#8 » by hobojoe2131 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:53 pm

atribecalledrch wrote:
hobojoe2131 wrote:

Yeah because Jacobs is Adrian Peterson :roll: Why would a team go for a guy who threw his helmet into the stands 1. Can't even take back his starting spot 2. and talks a pile of shyt.3

Because he is a talented running back. The Packers are looking to win this year, and need more than just Brandon Jackson at HB. They would give at least a fourth, but maybe AJ Hawk too. It's a matter of whether the Giants do it or not. There is going to be a market for Jacobs.
^ MP creation
atribecalledrch
Lead Assistant

Post#9 » by atribecalledrch » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:53 pm

OK so ur an NFL team and you need an RB, who are you taking, Marshawn Lynch or Brandon Jacobs?
hobojoe2131
Assistant Coach

Post#10 » by hobojoe2131 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:54 pm

knicks9784 wrote:
hobojoe2131 wrote:First off, post the link. Second of all, the report isn't confirmed. Third off, we don't need your holier than thou diatribe, because the Jets have as many cry babies on their roster if not more.

lol ok lets see the list of jets who demanded a trade week 2 after not getting enough carries and getting benched for throwing his helmet into the stands

hahaha

WAHHHHH My name is Darrelle Revis and I'm not being paid enough...WAHHHHH
^ MP creation
hobojoe2131
Assistant Coach

Post#11 » by hobojoe2131 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:54 pm

atribecalledrch wrote:OK so ur an NFL team and you need an RB, who are you taking, Marshawn Lynch or Brandon Jacobs?

Except Marshawn Lynch isn't going anywhere.
^ MP creation
knicks9784
Starter

Post#12 » by knicks9784 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:55 pm

hobojoe2131 wrote:
knicks9784 wrote:

hahaha

WAHHHHH My name is Darrelle Revis and I'm not being paid enough...WAHHHHH

hes a top 3 corner in the league, never asked for a trade either

jacobs a top running back now? lol i dont think so
Anders wrote:The sweetest revenge is living well! Darius Rucker said it, so you know its real!
atribecalledrch
Lead Assistant

Post#13 » by atribecalledrch » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:56 pm

hobojoe2131 wrote:Because he is a talented running back. The Packers are looking to win this year, and need more than just Brandon Jackson at HB. They would give at least a fourth, but maybe AJ Hawk too. It's a matter of whether the Giants do it or not. There is going to be a market for Jacobs.

LMFAO Ur not getting Hawk. And I saw yall muthafukkas make a thread like that on the Giants forum. If they wont give up for Lynch they wont give that up for Jacobs. He has declined so heavily it's shocking.
hobojoe2131
Assistant Coach

Post#14 » by hobojoe2131 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:57 pm

knicks9784 wrote:hes a top 3 corner in the league, never asked for a trade either

What's worse, a player threatening a teams success because he wants money, or a player wanting to be traded because he isn't being played and helping his team?
^ MP creation
atribecalledrch
Lead Assistant

Post#15 » by atribecalledrch » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:58 pm

hobojoe2131 wrote:
atribecalledrch wrote:OK so ur an NFL team and you need an RB, who are you taking, Marshawn Lynch or Brandon Jacobs?

Except Marshawn Lynch isn't going anywhere.

And wheres Jacobs going?
hobojoe2131
Assistant Coach

Post#16 » by hobojoe2131 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:58 pm

atribecalledrch wrote:
hobojoe2131 wrote:Because he is a talented running back. The Packers are looking to win this year, and need more than just Brandon Jackson at HB. They would give at least a fourth, but maybe AJ Hawk too. It's a matter of whether the Giants do it or not. There is going to be a market for Jacobs.

LMFAO Ur not getting Hawk. And I saw yall muthafukkas make a thread like that on the Giants forum. If they wont give up for Lynch they wont give that up for Jacobs. He has declined so heavily it's shocking.

Hawk isn't even playing in GB. He's going to be cut after the season. And the Bills wont give up Lynch. It isn't the Packers' fault.
^ MP creation
MikeTheIntern32
Junior

Re: OT: For All You Giants Fans, Jacobs Requesting Trade Today 

Post#17 » by MikeTheIntern32 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:00 pm

First off can you wait one dam second you forum lifer, I was going to post the link right after I posted the article, wait one damn second. Second of all the report hasn't been confirmed but since when has this site been objective to rumors? Third off, I'm not speaking holier than thou, I'm just speaking facts. He got 4 runs last night and had to watch his team get crushed in every aspect of the game. Running, Passing, Giants offense was worthless. He was angered and frustrating, throwing his helmet was a bitch move and requesting a trade after is a bitch move but I can see why he's pissed. By the way can you name the cry babies on the Jets roster for me? Babies is plural so don't just mention Revis holding out training camp. Drop some names and explanations please.
runnyc
RealGM
And1: 1,235

Post#18 » by runnyc » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:00 pm

Hmm... it would be interesting if Jacobs ended up in Green Bay. Are the Packers trying to corner the market on all "Brandon J"s? Next thing you know they'll call up the Milwaukee Bucks and inquire about having Jennings play WR for them. :lol:
knicks9784
Starter

Post#19 » by knicks9784 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:02 pm

hobojoe2131 wrote:
knicks9784 wrote:hes a top 3 corner in the league, never asked for a trade either

What's worse, a player threatening a teams success because he wants money, or a player wanting to be traded because he isn't being played and helping his team?

whats worse being a distraction in the offseason, or throwing a hissy fit week 2 after a bad loss?

you can spin either situation however you want. revis was a dbag with his holdout but what jacobs has done is far more immature and worse timing than what revis did. and please dont make it like jacobs just wants to contribute and h'es being passionate. thats bs, he's being immature and he disagrees with what the coaches want him to do. clear by his attempt at being barry sanders again last night and not running downhill like im sure he's been asked to do. he's butting heads with coaches right now because he thinks he should be ahead of bradshaw because of his money.

i wanna make it clear im not defending revis, but what jacobs is doing now i think is more detrimental to his team's success that revis holding out.
atribecalledrch
Lead Assistant

Post#20 » by atribecalledrch » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:02 pm

hobojoe2131 wrote:
atribecalledrch wrote:

Hawk isn't even playing in GB.He's going to be cut after the season. And the Bills wont give up Lynch. It isn't the Packers' fault.

[b]It wasn't a surprise to see A.J. Hawk play extensively on defense against the Buffalo Bills on Sunday, after not playing a down in the opener.

It's been that way when Hawk has taken a seat for Brandon Chillar, who is a better cover linebacker in passing situations.

But it's somewhat curious to see the Green Bay Packers become even more specialized on defense in the 34-7 victory at Lambeau Field.

The Packers, like most teams, used to just alter personnel between their base defense and sub-packages.

Now, their nickel and dime defenses have become even more specifically tailored.

What the Bills saw was the debut of the Hawk nickel and Chillar nickel packages.

On most downs, Hawk stayed in the nickel package with Nick Barnett at inside linebacker. When the Bills were in definite passing situations, Chillar went in for Hawk.

This is from 2010 BTW. From an article on the Milwaukee-Wisconsin Journal Sentinel.
http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/103258519.html

Return to New York Giants