Idzik to Fans "We're Fine", Francessa Rips Him a New Orifice

Moderator: Rich Rane

moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,085

Idzik to Fans "We're Fine", Francessa Rips Him a New Orifice 

Post#1 » by moocow007 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:33 pm

So for anyone that hasn't already listened to the Idzik Press Conference...

http://www.newyorkjets.com/videos/videos/John-Idzik-Mid-Year-Press-Conference/6ad25d98-a2fc-4089-99ff-c1a7f0f5b331

...which was basically 20 some odd minutes of clueless nonsense.

And here's Mike Francessa basically crucifying Idzik.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-rAu4TtTmM[/youtube]

Some hilarious **** lol...

Francesca on Sammy Watkins - "He only caught 3 passes yesterday...for 157 yards! You know how long it takes a Jet receiver to get 157 yards?!?!? 3 YEARS!!!"

Francessa on Idzik's comment about the Jets just needing to finish ("And everything is fine, we just need to evaluate, we just need to finish") - "You need to be FINISHED!!!"

:lol:
j4remi
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 18,481

Re: Idzik to Fans "We're Fine", Francessa Rips Him a New Ori 

Post#2 » by j4remi » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:24 pm

Completely on point. Rex catches a lot of flack and deservedly so but the real issues were glaring well before the team ever took the field.

Poor drafting, Awful free agency, and penny pinching with a HUGE amount of cap space (cost us a talented young o-lineman and replaced him with a bum who isn't worth his contract among other unanswered needs).

I don't have any problem watching Rex go at this point, he's probably more a DC than a Head Coach...but Idzik needs to get the boot too.
Haliburton/Lewis Jr/Sasser
Booker/Shamet
Barnes/Dick/Duarte
Washington/Barnes/Crowder
Zubac/Theis/Clowney

Sanogo, Castleton

Ex: Samar, K. Diop, Spagnolo
zilby
RealGM
And1: 38,871

Post#3 » by zilby » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:39 pm

As always, it's a pain to listen to Francesca speak words. However, he raises very good points and has a right to be angry. Idzik has been straight up GARBAGE as a GM outside of drafting Sheldon Richardson. I think the entire house needs to be cleaned. If Woody Johnson ever comes out of the shadows, fire everybody. Fire Rex and Marty, Idzik, cut Geno and Vick, just start completely new.

It's the exact reason that I have issues with the Harvin trade. It's not making us any better and if we really wanted him, why not take a chance in the offseason? Instead, we're spoon feeding a draft pick to the Seahawks. Unbelievable. Idzik is a moron that, after his stint is over, will never be allowed in a football office again.
Hawaiian pizza is good.
Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets
And1: 13,752

Post#4 » by Rich Rane » Sun Nov 2, 2014 6:25 pm

If we could only fire one guy, I'd throw out Idzik before Rex Ryan, but yes I really would prefer Jets clean house.

Return to New York Jets