yardbarker

Campbell out for the year

Moderator: HMFFL

Post#1 Campbell out for the year
Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:03 am by TheLowlySquire

Stick with Boller or the Raiders gonna go for someone? Garrard? Orton? Not very many appealing names out there.
TheLowlySquire

Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 1,075

Post#2 Re: Campbell out for the year
Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:31 pm by killahkam

apparently they are trying to get palmer from the bengals, but the owner doesnt want to give him up, so garrard and orton are pretty much the only options left. which is not good lol i say give pryor a chance
killahkam
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#3 Re: Campbell out for the year
Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:08 pm by Bay_Areas_Finest

Jason Campbell sucks, but damn, Boller is just awful. And no way Pryor is ready to contribute in a positive way on the NFL level.

Next best options are Carson Palmer and Kyle Orton. I'd take either. I hate Orton but he is serviceable.
Bay_Areas_Finest
Lead Assistant
And1: 0

Post#4 Re: Campbell out for the year
Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:31 pm by HMFFL

Bay_Areas_Finest wrote:Jason Campbell sucks, but damn, Boller is just awful. And no way Pryor is ready to contribute in a positive way on the NFL level.

Next best options are Carson Palmer and Kyle Orton. I'd take either. I hate Orton but he is serviceable.

I hope we can get Carson Palmer but I have my doubts. The season has been a positive one until now, so I hope we stay strong on defense, and hopefully our running game stays strong/healthy.
Feel free to join my Facebook group to discuss all sports and betting related topics:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/681948775173750/
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 145

Post#5 Re: Campbell out for the year
Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:46 am by NYman15

I'm glad they got Palmer, but it's sad to see Jason's Raider career potentially end like this. He was a professional in his time here and he helped start a new era of Raiders football.
NYman15
Veteran
And1: 6

Return to Oakland Raiders