coaching staff complete!

Moderator: HMFFL

Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

coaching staff complete! 

Post#1 » by Neddy » Wed Feb 6, 2013 2:55 am

we have finally replaced inept greg knapp with greg olson, who prefers power blocking scheme that should work better for McFadden. we have kept saunders to aid olson in vertical passing game to maximize our speed in ford/heyward-bay/moore corp. we also hired bobby april as special team coach and tony sparano as our O line and assistant HC. we are looking good on paper in terms of coaching and leadership now.

i am very high on tony sparano and greg olson, and love the decision to keep al saunders around. how do the rest of the raider nation feel about these moves? please discuss. :D
ehhhhh f it.
Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,640

Re: coaching staff complete! 

Post#2 » by Quake Griffin » Wed Feb 6, 2013 5:58 am

my 1st question was were we keeping Al?

googled...searched...then realized i just needed to read the rest of ur post.

Sparano as assistant HC and offensive line coach....hnnngggghhhh
how in the hell did young, wet behind the ears dennis allen get these people on board and ready to work with him?

and t-peezy will be able to compete for the job.
can't wait can't wait can't wait.
the NFL sucked for me this year...was boring...now i want it to start all over again
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

Re: coaching staff complete! 

Post#3 » by Neddy » Thu Feb 7, 2013 1:12 am

i guess DA really knows people in NFL. it's kinda funny that in Al Davis days when a big name coach is hired as an assistant HC, we automatically assumed that the new guy was a future replacement of the current HC. now it just seems like a non-threatening move that adds to our staff.

as far as prior is concerned, there maybe a good chance that palmer gets cut or traded due to his enormous contract. i didn't see the zip on prior's passes during his lone start, but he does have vick-like mobility which i like.
ehhhhh f it.

Return to Las Vegas Raiders