Terelle Pryor: "If it's not about getting better...

Moderator: HMFFL

Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,640

Terelle Pryor: "If it's not about getting better... 

Post#1 » by Quake Griffin » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:19 pm

I'm not interested"

http://www.raiders.com/news/article-1/Q ... 0e21f2374b
Go Pryor!

Q: Was there any particular part of your game during the offseason that you worked on and that right now you feel is tangibly better.
Pryor: Absolutely. I went and worked out with a guy named Tom House. He’s [Tom] Brady and [Drew] Brees’… I’m sure you guys have heard of him, he’s a baseball pitcher. He’s a throwing mechanic freak. He breaks everything down scientifically, and I found out that I was leaving my chest open a lot so it was making me late. So when I was coming down to throw with my left arm, my right arm was saying it’s time to go, the timing wasn’t right. He kind of helped me with that. It’s definitely helping shoot the ball a lot more and better. My thing looking in the mirror last year was I need to be more accurate. That’s what it is and somewhere I have got to get there, and I will get there, and I’m getting close I can feel it.

his attitude and his talk this offseason is making me like him more.
DGAF what happened at OSU. Go Pryor! I like his moxy. Somebody give this kid the mandate and some faith.
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

Re: Terelle Pryor: "If it's not about getting better... 

Post#2 » by Neddy » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:55 pm

our QB battle is looking like a rerun of last year's sea chickens. pryor looks much more capable with his confidence and athleticism and the best looking one out of the trio of conventional pocket passers is an undrafted rook named mygroin. this job is TP's to lose... I'm pulling for him.
ehhhhh f it.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#3 » by bondom34 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:11 am

Hey guys, I'm a Penn State fan/alum, and have caught a little of the Raiders preseason (huge football fan in general), but was wondering if it looks like Matt McGloin makes the roster? I know he won't be above 3rd string, but does he seem like he'll be there? I'm really rooting for the kid, he was great last year, and a great leader for the team, just wondering for some insider insights.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

Post#4 » by Neddy » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:45 pm

bondom34 wrote:Hey guys, I'm a Penn State fan/alum, and have caught a little of the Raiders preseason (huge football fan in general), but was wondering if it looks like Matt McGloin makes the roster? I know he won't be above 3rd string, but does he seem like he'll be there? I'm really rooting for the kid, he was great last year, and a great leader for the team, just wondering for some insider insights.

your boy McGloin just might displace our 4th round pick wilson out of our roster. i honestly think the raiders will try to get McGloin through the wavers since he is relatively an unknown, whereas tyler wilson would get picked up before we can stash him on practice squad, but McGloin has out performed tyler wilson in every way so far and I'm sure at least a few scouts around the league have noticed.
ehhhhh f it.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#5 » by bondom34 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:48 am

Cool, Im a Giants fan, but may adopt Oakland for an afc team if it happens!
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,006

Post#6 » by FNQ » Sun Sep 1, 2013 10:33 pm

McGloin is on the active roster, Wilson has been cut and we're looking to retain him on the PS
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#7 » by bondom34 » Mon Sep 2, 2013 7:13 am

Well, go Raiders (except against the Giants!)

Return to Las Vegas Raiders