You know the Raiders suck when...

Moderator: HMFFL

Sulingman
Ballboy
And1: 6

You know the Raiders suck when... 

Post#1 » by Sulingman » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:01 am

None of our players wind up on the scandal sheets anymore.

Discuss.
Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

Re: You know the Raiders suck when... 

Post#2 » by Neddy » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:51 am

I don't think we keep players who would make those headlines anymore nor do we sign them nowadays.

the raiders of the old died with Al. the new raiders will be clean cut. our success will not be tied to any scandals, when compared to other teams from here on.
ehhhhh f it.
Neddy
RealGM

Post#3 » by Neddy » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:04 am

Sulingman wrote:None of our players wind up on the scandal sheets anymore.

Discuss.

BTW, I appreciate that as a laker fan you actually do come around browsing through our clipper forum.

thanks for not being one of those mindless dicks i see more often among your purple and gold. I really mean that.
ehhhhh f it.
Sulingman
Ballboy

Post#4 » by Sulingman » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:28 pm

Neddy wrote:

Discuss.

BTW, I appreciate that as a laker fan you actually do come around browsing through our clipper forum.

thanks for not being one of those mindless dicks i see more often among your purple and gold. I really mean that.

I'm a Clippers fan but the site only lets me use once basketball avatar. I seen the Lakers in the Forum and the Clippers in the Sports arena. I used to like the Rams too but they left the state.
Neddy
RealGM

Post#5 » by Neddy » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:01 am

Sulingman wrote:
Neddy wrote:

Discuss.

I'm a Clippers fan but the site only lets me use once basketball avatar. I seen the Lakers in the Forum and the Clippers in the Sports arena. I used to like the Rams too but they left the state.

the sports arena was a **** hole. but sometimes i miss having our own arena with no laker statues in front. being able to watch both raiders and clippers game on the same lot on a lazy sunday was pretty cool too. but Coliseum was a **** hole too.

would be great if Mark Davis would sell to Steve Ballmer and he builds a brand new facility for both on the same lot just like the coliseum and the sports arena days, except they would be a state of the art facilities with great parking and hotel near by in a decent neighborhood.

but yea i hear ya. I get nostalgic about those days whenever someone else remembers and brings it up.
ehhhhh f it.
Sulingman
Ballboy

Post#6 » by Sulingman » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:27 pm

Neddy wrote:
Sulingman wrote:
Neddy wrote:

the sports arena was a **** hole. but sometimes i miss having our own arena with no laker statues in front. being able to watch both raiders and clippers game on the same lot on a lazy sunday was pretty cool too. but Coliseum was a **** hole too.

would be great if Mark Davis would sell to Steve Ballmer and he builds a brand new facility for both on the same lot just like the coliseum and the sports arena days, except they would be a state of the art facilities with great parking and hotel near by in a decent neighborhood.

but yea i hear ya. I get nostalgic about those days whenever someone else remembers and brings it up.

Lots of great memories in the Coliseum. Carl Lewis, Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, Hos and Tim Brown hooking up to smear the Broncos in the playoffs... yeah I second that nostalgia!

Return to Las Vegas Raiders