Moderator: HMFFL

HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 8,005

Raiders, Seahawks Could Switch Divisions Depending On LA 

Post#1 » by HMFFL » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:16 pm

Raiders, Seahawks Could Switch Divisions Depending On L.A. Moves

The Oakland Raiders and San Diego Chargers are two of three main candidates to move to Los Angeles.

If the Raiders and Chargers were to both move to Los Angeles, the NFL would like one of those teams to move to the NFC West to avoid having two teams in the same division in the same city.

Mark Davis has volunteered to move to the NFC West and the Seattle Seahawks could move back to the AFC West.

The Seahawks moved from the AFC to NFC in 2002 as part of realignment. http://football.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ ... _la_moves/
Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,640

Re: Raiders, Seahawks Could Switch Divisions Depending On LA 

Post#2 » by Quake Griffin » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:07 pm

i like the rivalries we have with Denver, KC and SD.

I'm longing for the AFC West to get to a point where theyre one of the better conferences in football again.

but i may be able to give that up because 49ers-Raiders twice a season would be nuts.
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

Post#3 » by Neddy » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:48 am

meh, i would be glad just to have them back in LA even if we have to switch the conference. i see some raider fans going nuts over this on other forums but to me, whatever we lose from detaching ourselves from our rivalry against the Broncos or the Chiefs, we gain it back as Quake said against the 49ers, and don't forget the former LA mate the Rams. going twice a season against the Cardinals ain't too shabby either, we would probably end uo with a win or two better record there than in AFC West anyhow.

it's the Raiders i support, not the division or the conference.
ehhhhh f it.
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 8,005

Post#4 » by HMFFL » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:50 am

I'll be able to handle a move to LA but not to anywhere else.
Very good points about the 49ers and our matchups.

Return to Las Vegas Raiders