Menelik: Feel like an offensive lineman, not an athlete on the O-line

Moderator: HMFFL

Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,640

Menelik: Feel like an offensive lineman, not an athlete on the O-line 

Post#1 » by Quake Griffin » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:39 pm

http://www.csnbayarea.com/raiders/watsons-mindset-night-and-day-different-third-raiders-season

It's year 3 Menelik. Time to put up.
He's seriously one of the guys I'm pulling for the most to carry his weight and justify his draft slot.
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,006

Re: Menelik: Feel like an offensive lineman, not an athlete on the O-line 

Post#2 » by FNQ » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:12 pm

So much potential there. Has to stay on the field and bring the consistency.. if Tice can't coach it out of him, time to cut and run
benchmobbin02
Veteran
And1: 364

Re: Menelik: Feel like an offensive lineman, not an athlete on the O-line 

Post#3 » by benchmobbin02 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:17 pm

Quake Griffin wrote:http://www.csnbayarea.com/raiders/watsons-mindset-night-and-day-different-third-raiders-season

It's year 3 Menelik. Time to put up.
He's seriously one of the guys I'm pulling for the most to carry his weight and justify his draft slot.

Yup. Exactly. When I read this I thought, "finally" with a hint of impatient disdain. We expected a lot from him but for a guy that hadn't played a ton of football before but he was a 2nd rd pick. I really believe Reggie wanted to grab one of the top 4 Tackles that yr in the 1st rd but Fisher Joeckel Johnson and Fluker we're all gone and we ended up with Hayden in the first. I'm a staunch Reggie supporter and even apologist but that turn of events made me cuss under my breath. Time for Menelik to make it worth it since Hayden seem to be stuck on average.
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!

Return to Las Vegas Raiders