ImageImageImage

Cowboys @ Eagles

pjthedoors
Ballboy
And1: 0

Cowboys @ Eagles 

Post#1 » by pjthedoors » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:35 pm

I'm a newbie. No thread was started for this huge game for both teams. I don't have fancy graphics or stats, sorry.

I am a Dallas fan and want your take on the Eagles and how they are playing. I know they are struggling a bit on d (don't know extent). Am I wrong? But they have a great rb, wr's, and of course Vick to deal with.

Give me an insight on what Dallas should expect and see this Sunday night.

As for Dallas, we are pretty much as healthy as can be. Romo still playing with the bad ribs. He will throw his usual int.

Thoughts?
-Kees-
Lead Assistant
And1: 52

Re: Cowboys @ Eagles 

Post#2 » by -Kees- » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Eagles haven't played well all year. Defense (especially against the run) is struggling a lot, the wide 9 formation isn't working well with our young LBs.

On O, Vick has been turning the ball over. I think we need to get it to Jackson more, because we haven't been using him as much, to jumpstart our offense. However, McCoy is playing out of his mind, like 4th in the league in rushing so far, so we should be running the ball more (Hopefully Reid will take a hint LOL)
pjthedoors
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: Cowboys @ Eagles 

Post#3 » by pjthedoors » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:38 am

Dallas just cut backup rb Tashard Choice. He was the 2nd rb behind Felix Jones. But Tashard fumbled vs the Rams (and previous week vs Patriots), so rookie DeMarco Murray got his minutes and did great. So Choice was no longer needed. WIth Felix out this Sunday, Murray starts and another rookie Phillip Tanner backs him. 2 rookie rb's for the game. That's it.

Return to Philadelphia Eagles