Post#41 » by Ong_dynasty » Tue May 1, 2007 6:33 pm

Was the draft that bad that nobody wants to talk about it?? :D

Im personally looking forward to see Victor A, C.J gaddis, Hunt and Iloa

what about you guys?
ExplosionsInDaSky
RealGM
And1: 4,508

Post#42 » by ExplosionsInDaSky » Tue May 1, 2007 7:08 pm

I think Hunt is gonna be a stud running back for the Eagles.
APerna
Editor
And1: 1

Post#43 » by APerna » Tue May 1, 2007 11:27 pm

ExplosionsInDaSky wrote:I think Hunt is gonna be a stud running back for the Eagles.

You think? Does Kolb slide ahead at number 2?
+ PF
"If Jack makes that shot, the game is over." - Tommy Heinsohn after Jarrett Jack missed a shot at the buzzer of a 105-105 game between the Celtics and Pacers.
Monkeyfeng06
Banned User
And1: 6

Post#44 » by Monkeyfeng06 » Wed May 2, 2007 3:33 am

you guys should have selected a WR.... kevin kolb? i'm speechless as well. i bet mcnabb must be extremely upset. why another QB? you guys have AJ feely and holocomb as backup already... hm.....
Ong_dynasty
Head Coach
And1: 351

Post#45 » by Ong_dynasty » Tue Jul 3, 2007 11:13 am

Looking back, I like the draft, we have drafted players that can help in the future and there is no pressure to perform.
So im not as angry as I was in the beginning
Ong_dynasty
Head Coach
And1: 351

Re: Eagles Draft Discussion Thread 

Post#46 » by Ong_dynasty » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:31 am

Looking back only Bradley and VA seem to be able to make the team.
Kolb is still a ??
Reks
Veteran
And1: 0

Post#47 » by Reks » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:45 am

Brandon Graham was a good pick but I did not like trading away both of our 3rd rounders in the deepest draft in a while.
menflavor
easily the worst realgm screen name
vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,436

Post#48 » by vincecarter4pres » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:34 am

I haven't paid much attention to college football this last season, who does Graham compare to style, skill and potential wise in the NFL?
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
omagic77
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#49 » by omagic77 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:20 pm

Brandon Graham is Dwight Freeney 2.0. It's strange how they almost even look the same. Same exact size and style of play. To me he is a great pick now that we were able to pick in my opinion the best coverage safety in the NCAA. Nate Allen is simply nasty although I wish he hit with a little more hatred.
Kobblehead
RealGM
And1: 19,105

Post#50 » by Kobblehead » Thu Jun 3, 2010 2:59 am

omagic77 wrote:Brandon Graham is Dwight Freeney 2.0. It's strange how they almost even look the same. Same exact size and style of play. To me he is a great pick now that we were able to pick in my opinion the best coverage safety in the NCAA. Nate Allen is simply nasty although I wish he hit with a little more hatred.

No, not at all. You do realize that Freeney ran a 4.38 forty time, right?

Graham is a relentless motor but he is short and has short arms. If he gets engaged with an offensive lineman, the battle is over. He's going to have to improve his explosion and really work hard as sustaining leverage.

He's like a Hugh Douglas. He has work to put in to get to that point, though.
Mr Swagtastic
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,179

Post#51 » by Mr Swagtastic » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Was watching NFL Network and they did the Philly mock draft said the biggest hole with have is on the offensive line. I remember them saying the best player we could get is Gabe Carimi out of Wisconsin and a lot of scouts compare him to a Jon Runyon a big bulky OL who can play either side. I think if he's there we should take him. Though I am a bit biased and would love to see Mike Pouncey here but I don't see it.

I also heard that the Eagles are front runners for Nnamdi Asomugha! I don't see it but if they can get him man they would have one hell secondary with both Nnamdi Asomugha and Asante Samuel, I wonder how much Nnamdi Asomugha would command I don't see the Raider deal at all I just don't know what.

I would trade Klob for a pick hopefuly one this year in say the later 1st or get a couple early one's like a 2nd and 4th whatever the case maybe. Gives the Eagles some good options going forward with a solid OL this year in the 1st round then possibly 3-4 picks in the first 4 rounds to draft the best talent
Lord Leoshes wrote:i personally would rather keep Chalmers over Lowry

Return to Philadelphia Eagles