ImageImage

Your predictions for the week?

Moderator: SD2042

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,272

Re: Your predictions for the week? 

Post#21 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Oct 4, 2016 2:23 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:I hit a parlay Thursday night and a college 5 teams teaser yesterday. I'm on a major hot streak this week. I wish all weeks were this good. I did have to sweat out the Tennesse game yesterday though.

Good thing I won my parlay Thursday and college football teaser Saturday. I had Raiders, Cowboys, Falcons, Titans and Lions. Thanks to the damn Lions, I didn't make it a week sweep, damn.
RavenMad31
Senior
And1: 252

Post#22 » by RavenMad31 » Tue Oct 4, 2016 5:29 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
RavenMad31 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Nope. Sorry Roadhog. I currently have a 5 team teaser going. I took Jacksonville and the 8 1/2 points.

Who on Earth do you know was willing to favor the Colts and give 8 1/2? Are they still taking bets?
A couple other games that catch my eye are Steelers-Chiefs. I really want KC, but I think the Steelers have a classic bounce back game and win by about 10.
Patriots will make an example of the Bills.
Jets handle business at home against the Seahawks
Ravens grab one more ugly win over the west coast Raiders having to travel east though I typically like to stay away from predicting games where I have rooting interest.

I hope you didn't charge people for your picks this week, lol.

Let me tell you, if I were a betting man, I'd be in hiding after this weekend. I got reamed in fantasy too.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#23 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Oct 4, 2016 8:59 pm

RavenMad31 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
RavenMad31 wrote:
Who on Earth do you know was willing to favor the Colts and give 8 1/2? Are they still taking bets?
A couple other games that catch my eye are Steelers-Chiefs. I really want KC, but I think the Steelers have a classic bounce back game and win by about 10.
Patriots will make an example of the Bills.
Jets handle business at home against the Seahawks
Ravens grab one more ugly win over the west coast Raiders having to travel east though I typically like to stay away from predicting games where I have rooting interest.

I hope you didn't charge people for your picks this week, lol.

Let me tell you, if I were a betting man, I'd be in hiding after this weekend. I got reamed in fantasy too.

I was shocked when I was catching up on my reading and I saw this. Your usually right on the money most of the time. Actually I started to laugh because I know how it is sometimes.
RavenMad31
Senior

Post#24 » by RavenMad31 » Thu Oct 6, 2016 6:56 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
RavenMad31 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I hope you didn't charge people for your picks this week, lol.

I was shocked when I was catching up on my reading and I saw this. Your usually right on the money most of the time. Actually I started to laugh because I know how it is sometimes.

You can't win them all but wow I really ate it in that handful of games. The first month of the season is so hard to bet anyway because a lot of teams either haven't gotten it together or they haven't realized they suck yet.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#25 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Oct 7, 2016 2:13 pm

RavenMad31 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
RavenMad31 wrote:

You can't win them all but wow I really ate it in that handful of games. The first month of the season is so hard to bet anyway because a lot of teams either haven't gotten it together or they haven't realized they suck yet.

Your spot on once again. I'd like to keep in touch with you. Your one of the best poster's in here that I love to chat with. I've retired from the general board and am staying in the Cowboy forum for reason I'd rather not get into. Where do you post when your not in the general football room?
RavenMad31
Senior

Post#26 » by RavenMad31 » Sat Oct 8, 2016 12:29 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
RavenMad31 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I was shocked when I was catching up on my reading and I saw this. Your usually right on the money most of the time. Actually I started to laugh because I know how it is sometimes.

Your spot on once again. I'd like to keep in touch with you. Your one of the best poster's in here that I love to chat with. I've retired from the general board and am staying in the Cowboy forum for reason I'd rather not get into. Where do you post when your not in the general football room?

I'd say 99 percent of my posts are over in the NFL General forum. In fact, I'm not even sure why I'm here. I assume this thread got moved? I think I've posted a small handful of things in off topic a while back and over the summer I went on a rant in the general baseball forum about how David Ortiz is an obvious product of steroids. If you are really adventurous, there is a thread someplace other than the general board going into the 2015 season where I explain why I would take Ryan Tannehill over Cam Newton. :banghead:

Return to Pittsburgh Steelers