Chargers @ Cardinals game thread

Moderator: bwgood77

Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,359

Re: Chargers @ Cardinals game thread 

Post#41 » by Revived » Tue Sep 9, 2014 7:15 am

This was just an epic choke job. I'm beyond pissed for wasting sleep and 3 hours of time watching this team crap again.

Sad thing is we won't have a shot at a win til 2 more weeks cause we play Seattle next. If we made Palmer look like prime Vick on us with his scrambling ability, just imagine what Russel Wilson is gonna do.

Only good thing from this game was that Verrett and Attochu both looked good.

Ugh still a pathetic choke job once again on MNF.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,414

Post#42 » by bwgood77 » Tue Sep 9, 2014 8:21 am

SF88 wrote:This was just an epic choke job. I'm beyond pissed for wasting sleep and 3 hours of time watching this team crap again.

Sad thing is we won't have a shot at a win til 2 more weeks cause we play Seattle next. If we made Palmer look like prime Vick on us with his scrambling ability, just imagine what Russel Wilson is gonna do.

Only good thing from this game was that Verrett and Attochu both looked good.

Ugh still a pathetic choke job once again on MNF.

We need to stop getting these late MNF games. Rivers is mormon with 5-6 kids and his bedtime is no later than 10. He can't even catch a snap after that time or throw a nice pass that doesn't get tipped or go straight to the ground after that point.

I will still have faith against the Seahawks. Any given Sunday, they are not nearly as good on the road, and AZ beat them 19-0 on the road late last season. AZ on the road isn't an easy game, and we should have won.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#43 » by bwgood77 » Tue Sep 9, 2014 2:35 pm

matt131 wrote:I have never seen so many dropped balls, missed interceptions, or missed sacks. This game made me sick.

I don't know why these games bother me so much. Last year I remember I could barely sleep after blowing the huge lead against Houston and last night I wake up from 3-5 thinking about it. Luckily for once I got back to sleep.
Morris_Shatford
Senior Mod - Raptors
Senior Mod - Raptors
And1: 5,452

Post#44 » by Morris_Shatford » Tue Sep 9, 2014 3:01 pm

That wasn't pretty.
Thanks to Turbozone for the Sig!
matt131
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,758

Post#45 » by matt131 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:00 am

bwgood77 wrote:
matt131 wrote:I have never seen so many dropped balls, missed interceptions, or missed sacks. This game made me sick.

I don't know why these games bother me so much. Last year I remember I could barely sleep after blowing the huge lead against Houston and last night I wake up from 3-5 thinking about it. Luckily for once I got back to sleep.

Dude, seriously! I legitimately have gotten visibly angry randomly throughout today just because certain plays replay in my head...
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#46 » by bwgood77 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:03 am

matt131 wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

Dude, seriously! I legitimately have gotten visibly angry randomly throughout today just because certain plays replay in my head...

Yeah, I think it's worse in week one because you are so pumped up for the season to start, but then it's brutal to blow an 11 pt lead, have that snap take us out of fg range, and then have Allen drop the ball at the end.

Return to Los Angeles Chargers