Niners game

Moderator: bwgood77

bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,339

Niners game 

Post#1 » by bwgood77 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:27 am

These last three wins have been absolutely crazy. Tonight's especially. I couldn't find you guys here so I had to crash the thread in the niners forum. Unbelievable.

Dontrelle Inman. That guy is a starter.
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,127

Re: Niners game 

Post#2 » by Revived » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:44 am

I'm beyond pissed right now. My stupid DVR thing randomly turned off at 5:30 PM and I had my company's Christmas party today so I missed the entire game! I checked scorecenter every now and then for the score but that was it.

God, I came home and was about to throw out my piece of crap DVR when I found out that it didn't record anything but then I checked NFL Network and their showing the game again at 3 AM. I was SO relieved!

I saw at one point we were down 21-0 and then 28-7 and I was sad and angry but I tried to forget about it because I had to be in a good mood at the party.

I'm just gonna stay up now and watch the game, no way in hell I'll be able to sleep without watching the game.

Ah what a good day. Merry Christmas in advance you guys!
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,339

Re: Niners game 

Post#3 » by bwgood77 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:53 pm

SF88 wrote:I'm beyond pissed right now. My stupid DVR thing randomly turned off at 5:30 PM and I had my company's Christmas party today so I missed the entire game! I checked scorecenter every now and then for the score but that was it.

God, I came home and was about to throw out my piece of crap DVR when I found out that it didn't record anything but then I checked NFL Network and their showing the game again at 3 AM. I was SO relieved!

I saw at one point we were down 21-0 and then 28-7 and I was sad and angry but I tried to forget about it because I had to be in a good mood at the party.

I'm just gonna stay up now and watch the game, no way in hell I'll be able to sleep without watching the game.

Ah what a good day. Merry Christmas in advance you guys!

So did you watch it? I want to watch it again. I noticed you can watch in on nfl rewind, which you have to sign up for but there is a free 7 day trial.

Return to Los Angeles Chargers