3 PLAYERS I AM CLOSELY WATCHING IN 2015

Moderators: CalamityX12, MHSL82

Bingo_AlphaMan
General Manager
And1: 225

Re: 3 PLAYERS I AM CLOSELY WATCHING IN 2015 

Post#21 » by Bingo_AlphaMan » Sat Mar 7, 2015 6:55 pm

arich35 wrote:
Bingo_AlphaMan wrote:Lemonier was a wasted pick. Set it from the onset. Not sure why we drafted Vance that high, but I also want to give him one final shot to prove his worth.

Who are the other board was really high on him??

A whole lot of folks. Sick was the frontrunner in terms of being the #1 advocate for Lemon.
Bingo_AlphaMan
General Manager

Post#22 » by Bingo_AlphaMan » Sat Mar 7, 2015 7:00 pm

Dodub
General Manager
And1: 516

Post#23 » by Dodub » Sat Mar 7, 2015 7:02 pm

Bingo_AlphaMan wrote:This kid reminds me a lot of Matt Forte stylistically. Especially when Forte was in college playing in a not so competitive conference. Johnson should be a person we keep an eye on for somewhere in the 3rd round. I really like his vision and the way he is able to cut back to find running lanes - again, he reminds me of Matt Forte a whole lot.

David Johnson - RB - Panthers

Northern Iowa RB David Johnson "could be drafted in the Day 2 range before it's all said and done," noted ESPN's Steve Muench and Kevin Weidl.

Johnson "displays very good versatility on tape and continued to catch the ball well during the drill work portion of the workout," they wrote. "He is a great example of a small-school prospect who has taken full advantage of the postseason process by creating a buzz within scouting circles." At the combine, the 6-foot-1, 225-pound Johnson clocked a 4.50 40-yard dash, and leaped to a 41.5-inch vertical jump and a 10-foot-7-inch broad jump. Johnson posted the second highest Speed Score amongst running backs. NFL Media analyst Charles Davis calls him a "total mismatch" versus linebackers in the passing game.
Source: ESPN Insider

Mar 5 - 11:45 PM

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjRwXHZ6LtQ[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCBm1c2Am-I[/youtube]

Wrong thread?
Bingo_AlphaMan
General Manager

Post#24 » by Bingo_AlphaMan » Sat Mar 7, 2015 7:04 pm

Dodub wrote:
Bingo_AlphaMan wrote:This kid reminds me a lot of Matt Forte stylistically. Especially when Forte was in college playing in a not so competitive conference. Johnson should be a person we keep an eye on for somewhere in the 3rd round. I really like his vision and the way he is able to cut back to find running lanes - again, he reminds me of Matt Forte a whole lot.

David Johnson - RB - Panthers

Northern Iowa RB David Johnson "could be drafted in the Day 2 range before it's all said and done," noted ESPN's Steve Muench and Kevin Weidl.

Johnson "displays very good versatility on tape and continued to catch the ball well during the drill work portion of the workout," they wrote. "He is a great example of a small-school prospect who has taken full advantage of the postseason process by creating a buzz within scouting circles." At the combine, the 6-foot-1, 225-pound Johnson clocked a 4.50 40-yard dash, and leaped to a 41.5-inch vertical jump and a 10-foot-7-inch broad jump. Johnson posted the second highest Speed Score amongst running backs. NFL Media analyst Charles Davis calls him a "total mismatch" versus linebackers in the passing game.
Source: ESPN Insider

Mar 5 - 11:45 PM

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjRwXHZ6LtQ[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCBm1c2Am-I[/youtube]

Wrong thread?

Damn it. Thanks Dub!
Dodub
General Manager
And1: 516

Post#25 » by Dodub » Sat Mar 7, 2015 7:37 pm

Lol np