ImageImageImageImageImage

Boone Disses Harbaugh

Moderators: CalamityX12, MHSL82

turk3d
RealGM
And1: 1,277

Boone Disses Harbaugh 

Post#1 » by turk3d » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:53 pm

Draymond Green: Exemplifies Warrior Leadership, Hustle, Desire, Versatility, Toughness, fearlessness, Grit, Heart,Team Spirit, Sacrifice
I_am_1z
Starter
And1: 66

Re: Boone Disses Harbaugh 

Post#2 » by I_am_1z » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:49 pm

I'm just here to see Harb fanatics eat crow.
CrimsonCrew
RealGM
And1: 939

Post#3 » by CrimsonCrew » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:06 am

I_am_1z wrote:I'm just here to see Harb fanatics eat crow.

Don't see anything here to eat crow on. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if players like coaches. Guys hate playing for Coughlin. He's still won two SBs.
shouldakepowens
Senior
And1: 20

Post#4 » by shouldakepowens » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:46 am

Shut up, show up and perform better.
I_am_1z
Starter

Post#5 » by I_am_1z » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:47 am

CrimsonCrew wrote:

Don't see anything here to eat crow on. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if players like coaches. Guys hate playing for Coughlin. He's still won two SBs.

The difference being that Coughlin does his job out there while Harbaugh proves to be a detriment to the team on Sunday. From time management to adjustments (in or out of the game) himself and his staff have fans and players calling into question if he can identify the strengths and weaknesses of not only our team, but ANY team. You can't be a hated coach when your best trait as a coach is your charisma!
Pattersonca65
Analyst
And1: 206

Post#6 » by Pattersonca65 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:20 am

I would have preferred Boone to just ignore the question. All this does is start the whole Harbaugh debate again and put it In the news. Harbaugh is gone and is not coming back. Time to move on. This is nothing more than a distraction.
DreDinis21
Sophomore
And1: 5

Post#7 » by DreDinis21 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:12 am

Fack Boone. Poor thing was forced to work hard. I feel for Boone. Really.
CalamityX12
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 2,532

Post#8 » by CalamityX12 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:43 pm

We all have some insane in us...

who cares, Harbs was winning without doing anything illegal or morally wrong from what we know, be crazy.
The ModFather

My sports teams are currently experiencing suckiness. Please pardon the mess.
bmvanthiel
Junior
And1: 13

Post#9 » by bmvanthiel » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:56 pm

Did you read what Boone said?

He wanted too much, demanded too much, expected too much. You know, 'We gotta go out and do this. We gotta go out and do this. We gotta go out and do this.'

Boone sounds like a real winner. :banghead: ... Harbaugh was pushing guys to win a damn superbowl
I_am_1z
Starter

Post#10 » by I_am_1z » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:16 am

bmvanthiel wrote:

He wanted too much, demanded too much, expected too much. You know, 'We gotta go out and do this. We gotta go out and do this. We gotta go out and do this.'

Boone sounds like a real winner. :banghead: ... Harbaugh was pushing guys to win a damn superbowl

Harbaugh also wanted Anthony Davis to shake off a concussion he sustained in a game where apparently he was knocked out a few seconds, but as long as your happy that he's pushing elite athletes too far
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,196

Post#11 » by clyde21 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:49 am

Jim Harbaugh had the most successful first four years in NFL history. It's gonna take a lot more than Boone saying something like this to "eat crow" about him.
I_am_1z
Starter

Post#12 » by I_am_1z » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:45 pm

clyde21 wrote:

Jim Harbaugh had the most successful first four years in NFL history. It's gonna take a lot more than Boone saying something like this to "eat crow" about him.

Way to miss the point Clyde. Harbs was shown the door at the right time. The people that insisted on keeping him (You and others) are the ones who that post was directed towards.
bmvanthiel
Junior
And1: 13

Post#13 » by bmvanthiel » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:28 pm

I_am_1z wrote:
bmvanthiel wrote:

Harbaugh also wanted Anthony Davis to shake off a concussion he sustained in a game where apparently he was knocked out a few seconds, but as long as your happy that he's pushing elite athletes too far

Any evidence or source of that? I dont remember Harbaugh wanting Davis to play with a concussion
I_am_1z
Starter

Post#14 » by I_am_1z » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:42 pm

bmvanthiel wrote:
I_am_1z wrote:
bmvanthiel wrote:

Any evidence or source of that? I dont remember Harbaugh wanting Davis to play with a concussion

I WAS WRONG. Not to play, this...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/BamDavis_/status/534195801774645248[/tweet]
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,196

Post#15 » by clyde21 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:32 pm

I_am_1z wrote:
clyde21 wrote:

Way to miss the point Clyde. Harbs was shown the door at the right time. The people that insisted on keeping him (You and others) are the ones who that post was directed towards.

:lol:

Can't wait to see our contingency plan in action!
TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 208

Post#16 » by TNBT » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:02 pm

I don't particularly care either way about Harbs, but you say you're here to sit back and watch his fans eat crow, when from reading the thread, it seems that all you've done is try and ram your opinion of him down the throat of everyone who disagrees and claiming that those who disagree with you "miss the point".

The guy was a tough and demanding coach who had a pretty damn successful run here coaching his way. Whether the players liked him and went to his house for coffee and cake and were bff's doesn't matter. A terrible coach doesn't have that much success and take a team to the Super Bowl, regardless of how talented his players are. You didn't like him for whatever reason, and that's fine, but others did, and trying to spin it as him being a terrible coach is a joke because it simply isn't true. I hate LeBron James and think he's a little b*tch who has to team up with other superstars in order to win, but I'm not going to try and tell people he's a crappy player, because he's not. You hate Harbs, and that's fine... just hate him for an actual reason but acknowledge that he was successful.
I_am_1z
Starter

Post#17 » by I_am_1z » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:36 pm

TNBT wrote:I don't particularly care either way about Harbs, but you say you're here to sit back and watch his fans eat crow, when from reading the thread, it seems that all you've done is try and ram your opinion of him down the throat of everyone who disagrees and claiming that those who disagree with you "miss the point".

The guy was a tough and demanding coach who had a pretty damn successful run here coaching his way. Whether the players liked him and went to his house for coffee and cake and were bff's doesn't matter. A terrible coach doesn't have that much success and take a team to the Super Bowl, regardless of how talented his players are. You didn't like him for whatever reason, and that's fine, but others did, and trying to spin it as him being a terrible coach is a joke because it simply isn't true. I hate LeBron James and think he's a little b*tch who has to team up with other superstars in order to win, but I'm not going to try and tell people he's a crappy player, because he's not. You hate Harbs, and that's fine... just hate him for an actual reason but acknowledge that he was successful.

He was a very successful coach, but was a sinking ship. So much so that he was fired after leading the 49ers to 3 conference championship games in 4 years. That has to be unprecedented in any sport.
TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#18 » by TNBT » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:42 pm

Yes he was very successful. As for why they got rid of him, I don't claim to know for certain one way or the other. The only people who really know what was going on behind closed doors there would be management and Harbs himself. Like I said, if you hate the guy then that's fine and everyone has a right to their own opinion, but props to you on admitting the GOOD things that he did as well a the things you don't like.

NinerSickness could take a leaf from your book... Kap could save 27 children from an inferno at an orphanage and NS would be calling him a bum for not rescuing 28.
I_am_1z
Starter

Post#19 » by I_am_1z » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:50 pm

TNBT wrote:Yes he was very successful. As for why they got rid of him, I don't claim to know for certain one way or the other. The only people who really know what was going on behind closed doors there would be management and Harbs himself. Like I said, if you hate the guy then that's fine and everyone has a right to their own opinion, but props to you on admitting the GOOD things that he did as well a the things you don't like.

NinerSickness could take a leaf from your book... Kap could save 27 children from an inferno at an orphanage and NS would be calling him a bum for not rescuing 28.

You're acting as if I'm being irrational. Harbaugh deservingly so was fired. I'll only hate the guy if he blows out PSU next year.
TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#20 » by TNBT » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:52 pm

Well to be honest, I'm not exactly sure what your beef with him is. All I saw was what appeared to be you telling everyone who liked the guy that they were wrong.

Return to San Francisco 49ers