WR Josh Baldwin (calf)
CB Tarell Brown (ribs)
WR Mario Manningham (knee)
TE Vance McDonald (ankle)
LB Dan Skuta (foot)
OT Joe Staley (knee)

Things to Watch:

1. Record watch at QB
Russ can break the wins record for the first two years of a career. Hopefully he continues his march to all time level greatness.

2. Kap vs the Boom minus a few
Last time it was all about the LOB with some help from the pass rush. This time Kap has Crabtree back, is at home, and has a lot to prove against a LOB missing both Browner and Thurmond.

3. Mr Luke Wilson
Zack Miller has been great, but he also looks a little slow and maybe fighting some nagging issues. I'd love to see Luke get a few shots down field and I've been enjoying his downfield blocking immensely over the last 7 or so games.

4. Penalties
If it's close, we can expect this to be a potential area of downfall. In SF the refs are going to feel the crowd enough to sway some calls and Seattle has not cleaned up their act this year, they have won despite the infractions.

5. Inju....
I'm not going to say it

Predictions-
49ers 17 Seattle 24
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

Re: Game 13: Seahawks at 49ers 

Post#2 » by Sweezo » Sun Dec 8, 2013 9:30 pm

Russell just got destroyed on 3rd down and lost the ball. Now it's our defense's turn to hit Kaep right in his Squidward face.
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM
And1: 5,655

Post#3 » by Brandon-Clyde » Sun Dec 8, 2013 10:00 pm

Not a good start and the announcers are annoying
There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect." -- Ronald Reagan
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM

Post#4 » by Brandon-Clyde » Sun Dec 8, 2013 10:16 pm

Lynch with the TD and the Seahawks take the lead 7-6
There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect." -- Ronald Reagan
TTown
Bench Warmer
And1: 11

Post#5 » by TTown » Sun Dec 8, 2013 10:27 pm

that holding call on sherman was one of the latest flags i've ever seen.
ImageImageImageImage
TTown
Bench Warmer

Post#6 » by TTown » Sun Dec 8, 2013 10:29 pm

with a slightly better break on the ball, lane would have had a pick six there.
ImageImageImageImage
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#7 » by Sweezo » Sun Dec 8, 2013 10:32 pm

Another FG. This next drive for the Seahawks us huge...waste some time, score another TD, and go into the half looking to make some adjustments.

TTown wrote:that holding call on sherman was one of the latest flags i've ever seen.

As much as I want to gripe about it...the refs gave it right back with the no call against Maxwell. The officials are calling a hugely inconsistent game so far.
TTown
Bench Warmer

Post#8 » by TTown » Sun Dec 8, 2013 10:38 pm

TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS!

agreed on that maxwell PI, that seemed like a textbook call and it was right in front of the official. for once, that classic harbaugh sideline meltdown seemed justified.
ImageImageImageImage
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM

Post#9 » by Brandon-Clyde » Sun Dec 8, 2013 10:39 pm

Well Sweezo you got your TD(Wilson pass to Wilson :D :D ). Now the defense needs to get another stop to protect the halftime lead
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#10 » by Sweezo » Sun Dec 8, 2013 10:42 pm

Brandon-Clyde wrote:Well Sweezo you got your TD(Wilson pass to Wilson :D :D ). Now the defense needs to get another stop to protect the halftime lead

Jesus, Willson looks good against the 49ers LBs today. I know he's fast but we've not seen him really use his speed on the field yet. Today against the team that drafted Vance McDonald ahead of him seems like as good a time as any to show him off.
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#11 » by Sweezo » Mon Dec 9, 2013 12:11 am

And there's the lead! It's only by one point but I'll take it. Now let's see if the defense can hold for half a quarter.
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM

Post#12 » by Brandon-Clyde » Mon Dec 9, 2013 12:35 am

Seahawks did not play their best and personally I think the officiating was a bit iffy and still they almost won
Bulltalk
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 9,277

Post#13 » by Bulltalk » Mon Dec 9, 2013 1:22 am

I couldn't understand why they didn't let them walk into the end zone with about 2:35 to go in the game and no timeouts remaining? To me it was an immediate no-brainer. We had a much better chance to win the game with the ball in Wilson's hands with over two minutes to go in the game down 23-17. It was just a matter of playing the percentages. Their kicker was not going to miss what amounted to an extra point with the clock ticking down to 0:00. This didn't make sense to me from a coaching standpoint. You give your team the best chance to win. Letting them into the end zone was giving your team the best chance to win. We could have done it again that first Gore run after the two minute warning. And didn't. Again. How do coaches miss these things?
"I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth."

(Donald Trump - 8/11/16)

Return to Seattle Seahawks