Super Bowl XLVIII: Seahawks vs Broncos

Moderator: Cactus Jack

Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,390

Re: Super Bowl XLVIII: Seahawks vs Broncos 

Post#41 » by Danny Darko » Mon Feb 3, 2014 4:21 pm

i wonder if Dan McGuire is happy right now or...?
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

Post#42 » by Sweezo » Mon Feb 3, 2014 7:54 pm

OzSonic wrote:So happy for all fans in Seattle right now. I'm a broken hearted Sonics fans and I love seeing the city celebrate something so special. Congrats guys, enjoy the moment!

I am sure Adam Silver saw what just happened and saw the support this town have the Seahawks all year long, and wished this market had an NBA to throw money at.
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#43 » by Sweezo » Mon Feb 3, 2014 7:55 pm

Boy did I butcher that last post...I don't usually use the mobile app and it shows.
mhsiao
Rookie
And1: 206

Post#44 » by mhsiao » Mon Feb 3, 2014 8:29 pm

Raptor_Guy wrote:
mhsiao wrote:
Raptor_Guy wrote:I don't really know what to do with myself, I'm a Seahawks fan living in Canada and I don't have anyone to celebrate with haha

Must not living in Vancouver because there are a lot of Seahawks fans in Vancouver. :D

Ya I'm from the Toronto area haha

Well at least you can mock Rob ford now since he is broncos fan. :D

Since he is in Seahawks Territory, He tried to dodge the question about who will win super bowl when he land in YVR couple days ago. :lol:
mhsiao
Rookie
And1: 206

Post#45 » by mhsiao » Mon Feb 3, 2014 8:32 pm

Sweezo wrote:
OzSonic wrote:So happy for all fans in Seattle right now. I'm a broken hearted Sonics fans and I love seeing the city celebrate something so special. Congrats guys, enjoy the moment!

I am sure Adam Silver saw what just happened and saw the support this town have the Seahawks all year long, and wished this market had an NBA to throw money at.

The 12 man expanded to Greater Vancouver area as well, it is shame NBA took away both Vancouver and Seattle team.
PDX MM
Veteran
And1: 959

Post#46 » by PDX MM » Mon Feb 3, 2014 9:22 pm

Wow a lot of those keys to the game were spot on well done sirs! I have been a sports fan for 36 years and a Hawks fan for 33 years. I finally know what it feels like to win the big game and it feels GREAT. Lets do it again next year.
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM
And1: 5,655

Post#47 » by Brandon-Clyde » Mon Feb 3, 2014 10:03 pm

There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect." -- Ronald Reagan
TTown
Bench Warmer
And1: 11

Post#48 » by TTown » Wed Feb 5, 2014 1:43 am

so... anyone else just subscribe to SI for the next year for their super bowl swag?

what amazes me most is that it was only two or three drafts ago where we all hand the mindset of "best player available" because there were so many freaking holes on the roster we just needed to infuse talent into the franchise.

sunday was perfect. absolutely perfect.
ImageImageImageImage
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#49 » by Sweezo » Wed Feb 5, 2014 11:49 pm

Anyone else make it to the parade today? I stood out there waiting for an hour and a half in a business suit [with a Sherman jersey hastily thrown over it], freezing my ass off in sub-30 degree weather and not really caring. It was loud...my ears feel like they do after I go to a concert. I love seeing how happy everyone was. Those morons who think sports have no cultural value should be ashamed of themselves. As surreal as these last few days have been, seeing the L.O.B. "float" come by with the Lombardi trophy held aloft made it real. I have a million pictures on my camera with my sightline blocked by all the raised arms with cellphones one could find, but I don't care. It was awesome. Wouldn't change a thing.
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#50 » by Sweezo » Wed Feb 5, 2014 11:52 pm

Ha, poor Bleacher Report...*snicker*

[tweet]https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/431212220156870656[/tweet]
Bulltalk
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 9,277

Post#51 » by Bulltalk » Thu Feb 6, 2014 1:49 am

Sweezo wrote:Anyone else make it to the parade today? I stood out there waiting for an hour and a half in a business suit [with a Sherman jersey hastily thrown over it], freezing my ass off in sub-30 degree weather and not really caring. It was loud...my ears feel like they do after I go to a concert. I love seeing how happy everyone was. Those morons who think sports have no cultural value should be ashamed of themselves. As surreal as these last few days have been, seeing the L.O.B. "float" come by with the Lombardi trophy held aloft made it real. I have a million pictures on my camera with my sightline blocked by all the raised arms with cellphones one could find, but I don't care. It was awesome. Wouldn't change a thing.

It was awesome. There will never be anything quite like that again. Good cheer, good will, everyone, everywhere. Just wow...
"I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth."

(Donald Trump - 8/11/16)
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#52 » by Sweezo » Thu Feb 6, 2014 1:51 am

Bulltalk wrote:It was awesome. There will never be anything quite like that again. Good cheer, good will, everyone, everywhere. Just wow...

Traffic was insane and I got out of court in Shoreline at just after 10:00...and like hell was that going to keep me from getting down there. Because you are right...if they win next year, and the next, or never again, nothing will be like this year.

Return to Seattle Seahawks