Out
S Jahleel Addae (hamstring)
CB Chris Davis (ankle)

Questionable
LB Melvin Ingram (hamstring)
CB Brandon Flowers (groin)

Danny's .02:

1. Jet sweeps
The jet sweep that puts Harvin, Lynch, and Wilson all in a triple threat position was amazing last week. It does however open up Harvin to get laid out if anticipated and it does also open up bad handoff situations if RW's timing isn't as amazing as it usually is. That being said I expect to see the play a few times, though I'm guessing Lynch is the big benefactor this week.

2. Throwing at Sherm
Didn't happen this week, but I'm sure the Chargers will instead try to distribute the ball more equally this week. Hopefully it's the first pick 6 of the year for the LOB.

3. Carp
The former big overly hyped has looked in shape and dominant in the preseason and first game. Britt has outplayed my expectations for him but on replays it's Carpenter that keeps showing up as a dominant blocker.

Predictions-
Seattle 24 Chargers 13
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

Re: Game 2: Chargers vs Seahawks 

Post#2 » by Sweezo » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:20 pm

So far, so...not good. Our first drive stalls and now the Chargers are running all over our defensive line while using the short pass effectively.
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM
And1: 5,654

Post#3 » by Brandon-Clyde » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:19 pm

We need to hope for a much better 2nd half
There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect." -- Ronald Reagan
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

Post#4 » by Sweezo » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:12 am

That was just an absolutely brutal loss. The defense just couldn't get it done. I'm so disappointed in Bruce Irvin for that personal foul that extended a drive that had been snuffed out. That one pointless indiscretion just killed us.

Return to Seattle Seahawks