Carol vs the Curmudgeon

Injury update:

Seahawks-

TBA

Patriots

TBA

Danny's .02:

1. Brady vs the Legion of Boom

This may be Gronk vs Chancellor. I like the fact that Kam has so much experience with Vernon Davis. More concerning is the degree to which Sherm can be Sherm if they pick on him.

2. Seattle Pass Rush

Two weeks in a row showed very little of the kind of pass rush you may need vs Brady, but the line may be suited to collapse on the deep stable of runners the Pats have. I am still hoping to see Cliff Avril do his thing to Brady and get the fumble sack going.

3. They Aight

Kearse has come up clutch all season and really in big moments in the playoffs. As long a Doug and Kearse do their thing at the right times and Luke Willson gets in on the act Deon should be eating his hat after the game.

4. Early Mo
Seattle obviously never feels out of a game, but they also thrive as front runners. Here's to hoping for a a quick advantage and getting the Pats out of grind the run mode vs the LOB.

Predictions-
Seattle 28 Pats 24
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM
And1: 5,655

Re: Super Bowl XLVV: Seahawks vs Patriots 

Post#2 » by Brandon-Clyde » Sun Feb 1, 2015 12:23 am

And let us be classy in victory should victory be ours
There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect." -- Ronald Reagan
Bulltalk
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 9,277

Post#3 » by Bulltalk » Sun Feb 1, 2015 5:34 am

^^^F*ck classy. The whole country still refuses to believe in us. Let's stuff it down their throats. No, I don't think it will be as big of a blowout as last year; but I do think we'll win convincingly. And I will wag it in anyone's face who I can.

Take that! We rule!
"I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth."

(Donald Trump - 8/11/16)
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM
And1: 5,655

Post#4 » by Brandon-Clyde » Sun Feb 1, 2015 11:01 pm

Bulltalk wrote:^^^F*ck classy. The whole country still refuses to believe in us. Let's stuff it down their throats. No, I don't think it will be as big of a blowout as last year; but I do think we'll win convincingly. And I will wag it in anyone's face who I can.

Take that! We rule!

If you want other teams fans to acknowledge the Seahawks success you need to show some class. If you act like a jerk the fans of other teams will look for reasons to disparage your team. Being classy is the way to get respect
There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect." -- Ronald Reagan
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,388

Post#5 » by Danny Darko » Mon Feb 2, 2015 1:28 am

Great end to the half
jakecronus8
RealGM
And1: 7,273

Post#6 » by jakecronus8 » Mon Feb 2, 2015 3:11 am

RusseLoL
Do it for Chuck
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,388

Post#7 » by Danny Darko » Mon Feb 2, 2015 3:34 am

Worst call ever
LondonRaptors
Senior
And1: 1,679

Post#8 » by LondonRaptors » Mon Feb 2, 2015 3:42 am

Caroll had a brain fart. What the hell was he thinking
Sky Bucks
Sixth Man
And1: 1,357

Post#9 » by Sky Bucks » Mon Feb 2, 2015 3:48 am

Bulltalk wrote:^^^F*ck classy. The whole country still refuses to believe in us. Let's stuff it down their throats. No, I don't think it will be as big of a blowout as last year; but I do think we'll win convincingly. And I will wag it in anyone's face who I can.

Take that! We rule!

:lol:
#Make'em Believe On Wisconsin
rcg
Sophomore
And1: 11

Post#10 » by rcg » Mon Feb 2, 2015 5:08 am

Hi, Broncos fan here, but I rooted for the Seahawks this Super Bowl. And I just have to say, as a USC alum...oh, Pete...

that was the single worst play call in the history of football. you know what i'm talking about. and i don't mean the history of the super bowl or even the nfl. i mean the entire game of football, from the 1800's to now and into the infinite future, there has never been and never will be as stupid a play call as the one the seahawks coaches put in on 2nd and goal from the 1 with less than a minute to play.

i'm including pop warner ball, high school ball, college ball, even sandlot ball between buddies on a sunday afternoon in september.

that was the worst call. ever!!!!

i heard pete carroll's explanation after the game and it was total bs. at first there was a question about whether or not the qb audibled that stupid p%!# play. but no, it was the coaches' call (carroll's responsibility) and so it will forever be known as the idiocy of the 2015 super bowl that robbed the seahawks of a win. what a shame.

think maybe it would have been a better idea to run the ball regardless of the coverage package? and what were the seahawks doing with that wr formation? and why not use a timout to match formations if that was so important. but no, pete decided to "waste a down" in his own words just to take a shot with a p%!#. doh!!

Return to Seattle Seahawks