QB Tarvaris Jackson (Ankle)
Full Participation in Practice
CB Cary Williams (Thigh)
LB Mike Morgan (Hamstring)
LB Bobby Wagner (Ankle)

Packers

Danny's .02:

1. Jimmy Graham
So far we seem to have traded Max and a 1st only to ruin this guys career. Why did we get a receiving stud TE only to make him a blocking grinder who gets no love? (maybe so that on the last play of the super bowl no one will ever think we are actually going to target him).

2. Legion of Booom?
The Bears passing game is likely to look anemic and that won't be because of Kam, but... it will be nice to see if they can get it going and grab an int. enormous set of hits, or basically what we expect of a proper LOB.

3. Thomas Rawls
With the line struggles, I'd like to see way more Rawls who hits the holes quicker and can probably do more with how our current point of attack looks early on. I don't want to wear out lynch and he took some lumps last game. More Rawls please.

4. Lockett-watch
Every week since pre-season the return game has been more exciting because you know that guy can break one. His receiving has been a plus.

5. O-line or bust
Gilliam and Nowak seem to be getting better at pass protection, but neither are paving the way for beastmode. Hopefully this changes in Chi town.

Predictions-
Seattle 27 Bears 10
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,425

Re: Game 3: Seattle vs Chicago 

Post#2 » by Cactus Jack » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:55 pm

Hawks 35-13
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,388

Post#3 » by Danny Darko » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:00 pm

I hope Kam can channel a little Steve Largent in his return:

Bulltalk
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 9,277

Post#4 » by Bulltalk » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:51 pm

If EFFING Russell Wilson doesn't throw the EFFING football to Jimmy Graham more my head is going to explode. They were are, in the red zone after Sherman's punt return, and NOT ONE EFFING TARGET to Graham.
"I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth."

(Donald Trump - 8/11/16)
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,388

Post#5 » by Danny Darko » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:33 am

The offense we saw in the second half is what we need. spread the ball around, let Rawls take the load for Lynch until he gets himself ready for the final stretch. Trust that with some tough and altitude Graham is always open in single coverage vs guys 8 inches shorter than he is.

Also I have to say, the sacks were largely all on wilson and I thought the line did a lot better. Snaps looked good.
Gilliam looks like he needs a year of strength training, Okung had some pancakes, but I always feel he should be a better player.

I just learned today that Wilson wears contacts... It feels like they swim on him and he sometimes has vision problems though i am sure the crossing route misses are really the drawback to his size. But man he is still finding his way this season big time despite a solid outing. hope he starts making things happen faster because minus the special teams play he rarely marched us down the field.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,425

Post#6 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:10 am

Rawls was impressive, albeit against the Bears. Still, he looked good. It would be nice to see this team play a complete game, instead of the typical, wing it for a half, then make the needed adjustments to get the W.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over

Return to Seattle Seahawks