Seahawks offseason thread (Free Agency, DRAFT, and news)

Moderator: Cactus Jack

Yunsen
Senior
And1: 263

Re: Seahawks offseason thread (Free Agency, DRAFT, and news) 

Post#61 » by Yunsen » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:12 pm

I started to warm up to taking a second RB but why the hell did we take a 3rd? Besides that I'm pretty happy with how the draft went. Was hoping we would take a QB late mainly as cheap insurance for Wilson but meh.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,438

Post#62 » by Cactus Jack » Sun May 1, 2016 2:02 am

Yunsen wrote:I started to warm up to taking a second RB but why the hell did we take a 3rd? Besides that I'm pretty happy with how the draft went. Was hoping we would take a QB late mainly as cheap insurance for Wilson but meh.

TCU QB Trevone Boykin signed. The Hawks have 6 or 7 backs now. Pete can't get enough apparently. Its like they decided to go home early & turned on the option of auto draft.:lol:
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
Yunsen
Senior
And1: 263

Post#63 » by Yunsen » Sun May 1, 2016 3:42 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Yunsen wrote:I started to warm up to taking a second RB but why the hell did we take a 3rd? Besides that I'm pretty happy with how the draft went. Was hoping we would take a QB late mainly as cheap insurance for Wilson but meh.

TCU QB Trevone Boykin signed. The Hawks have 6 or 7 backs now. Pete can't get enough apparently. Its like they decided to go home early & turned on the option of auto draft.:lol:

Pretty much. Also surprised we didn't take any CB's. Pete's good at drafting but not so much as evaluating players on other NFL teams. We gave a 6th round pick to Detroit last year for Burley and he was awful.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#64 » by Cactus Jack » Sun May 1, 2016 4:49 am

Yunsen wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Pretty much. Also surprised we didn't take any CB's. Pete's good at drafting but not so much as evaluating players on other NFL teams. We gave a 6th round pick to Detroit last year for Burley and he was awful.

Lane/Shead/Burley/Simon/Browner is decent depth. People are complaining about taking so many backs, but a rotation of Rawls/Collins/Prosise is very good. Brooks has practice squad written all over him. Bye bye Michael.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#65 » by Cactus Jack » Thu May 12, 2016 6:08 am

Ricardo Lockette calling it quits. Sad news.

Return to Seattle Seahawks