Image

Jahri Evans signs

User avatar
Cactus Jack
General Manager
Posts: 8,211
And1: 3,537
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: NBA team was stolen
   

Jahri Evans signs 

Post#1 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Aug 8, 2016 10:41 pm

The Guard situation looks pretty good with Ifedi/Glowinski/Evans trio. Good competition at that spot.
Quazza wrote:ALL FUTURE ERECTIONS WILL BE NAMED KEVIN FOR BEING SUCH A STAND UP GUY

Shock Defeat wrote:Karma for Clay Bennett, the snake who took the team away from Seattle.
User avatar
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
Posts: 12,961
And1: 2,033
Joined: Jun 24, 2005
         

Re: Jahri Evans signs 

Post#2 » by Danny Darko » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:06 am

i love it...wonder if Ifedi is looking RT worthy
Image
User avatar
Cactus Jack
General Manager
Posts: 8,211
And1: 3,537
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: NBA team was stolen
   

Re: Jahri Evans signs 

Post#3 » by Cactus Jack » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:51 am

Danny Darko wrote:i love it...wonder if Ifedi is looking RT worthy

Cable wants to keep him at guard. Evans & Glow are competing at LG.
Quazza wrote:ALL FUTURE ERECTIONS WILL BE NAMED KEVIN FOR BEING SUCH A STAND UP GUY

Shock Defeat wrote:Karma for Clay Bennett, the snake who took the team away from Seattle.
User avatar
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
Posts: 12,961
And1: 2,033
Joined: Jun 24, 2005
         

Re: Jahri Evans signs 

Post#4 » by Danny Darko » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:32 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Danny Darko wrote:i love it...wonder if Ifedi is looking RT worthy

Cable wants to keep him at guard. Evans & Glow are competing at LG.

I noticed Webb was out and Sowell played LT with Gilliam moving back to RT... they can't be happy with the RT situation
Image
User avatar
Cactus Jack
General Manager
Posts: 8,211
And1: 3,537
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: NBA team was stolen
   

Re: Jahri Evans signs 

Post#5 » by Cactus Jack » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 pm

Danny Darko wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Danny Darko wrote:i love it...wonder if Ifedi is looking RT worthy

Cable wants to keep him at guard. Evans & Glow are competing at LG.

I noticed Webb was out and Sowell played LT with Gilliam moving back to RT... they can't be happy with the RT situation

Webb was a poor signing.
Quazza wrote:ALL FUTURE ERECTIONS WILL BE NAMED KEVIN FOR BEING SUCH A STAND UP GUY

Shock Defeat wrote:Karma for Clay Bennett, the snake who took the team away from Seattle.
User avatar
Cactus Jack
General Manager
Posts: 8,211
And1: 3,537
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: NBA team was stolen
   

Re: Jahri Evans signs 

Post#6 » by Cactus Jack » Sat Sep 3, 2016 1:02 am

And he's gone...Didn't look all that good during preseason.
Quazza wrote:ALL FUTURE ERECTIONS WILL BE NAMED KEVIN FOR BEING SUCH A STAND UP GUY

Shock Defeat wrote:Karma for Clay Bennett, the snake who took the team away from Seattle.

Return to Seattle Seahawks