Image

Roster

User avatar
Cactus Jack
Head Coach
Posts: 7,043
And1: 2,766
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: NBA team was stolen
   

Roster 

Post#1 » by Cactus Jack » Sat Sep 3, 2016 1:03 am

Edit: Active Roster

QB - Russell Wilson, Trevone Boykin

RB - Thomas Rawls, C.J. Prosise, Alex Collins, Troymaine Pope

WR - Doug Baldwin, Jermaine Kearse, Tyler Lockett, Paul Richardson, Tanner McEvoy

TE - Jimmy Graham, Luke Willson, Nick Vannett, Brandon Williams

OT - Bradley Sowell, Garry Gilliam, Jā€™Marcus Webb, George Fant

OG - Mark Glowinski, Germain Ifedi, Rees Odhiambo

C - Justin Britt, Joey Hunt

DE - Michael Bennett, Cliff Avril, Frank Clark, Quentin Jefferson

DT - Jarran Reed, Ahtyba Rubin, Tony McDaniel, Garrison Smith

LB - Bobby Wagner, KJ Wright, Mike Morgan, Cassius Marsh, Brock Coyle, Kevin Pierre-Louis

CB - Richard Sherman, Jeremy Lane, DeShawn Shead, DeAndre Elliott

S - Earl Thomas, Kam Chancellor, Tyvis Powell, Kelcie McCray, Steven Terrell

Special Teams - Jon Ryan, Steven Hauschka, Nolan Frese
Torchmode wrote:They hate us cause they aint us. Simple as that
User avatar
Cactus Jack
Head Coach
Posts: 7,043
And1: 2,766
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: NBA team was stolen
   

Re: Roster 

Post#2 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:50 pm

Read on Twitter
Torchmode wrote:They hate us cause they aint us. Simple as that
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM
Posts: 17,320
And1: 3,089
Joined: May 29, 2008
     

Re: Roster 

Post#3 » by Brandon-Clyde » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:52 am

I remember wanting to draft him when he came out. Has shown some ability but I question if he can succeed behind our offensive line. Strikes me as more of a player who can do well on a good team behind a good line but won't make others better
There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect." -- Ronald Reagan
User avatar
Cactus Jack
Head Coach
Posts: 7,043
And1: 2,766
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: NBA team was stolen
   

Re: Roster 

Post#4 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:13 pm

Spiller released, Will Tukuafu re-signed.
Torchmode wrote:They hate us cause they aint us. Simple as that
User avatar
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
Posts: 12,814
And1: 1,909
Joined: Jun 24, 2005
         

Re: Roster 

Post#5 » by Danny Darko » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:04 am

Cactus Jack wrote:Spiller released, Will Tukuafu re-signed.


While i like that this points to more blocking and possible a return to a run game, i don't like prosise and collins over spiller
Image
User avatar
Cactus Jack
Head Coach
Posts: 7,043
And1: 2,766
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: NBA team was stolen
   

Re: Roster 

Post#6 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:53 pm

Read on Twitter


Wow Indeed! :o
Torchmode wrote:They hate us cause they aint us. Simple as that
User avatar
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
Posts: 12,814
And1: 1,909
Joined: Jun 24, 2005
         

Re: Roster 

Post#7 » by Danny Darko » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:16 am

holy crap... that seems harsh, but Troymaine Pope is brought back too. We have a crafty receiving back, a bruiser, and a tiny speedster.
Image
User avatar
Cactus Jack
Head Coach
Posts: 7,043
And1: 2,766
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: NBA team was stolen
   

Re: Roster 

Post#8 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:39 am

Danny Darko wrote:holy crap... that seems harsh, but Troymaine Pope is brought back too. We have a crafty receiving back, a bruiser, and a tiny speedster.

You forgot the big, slow fumbler in Collins (Poor man's Eddie Lacy). :lol:
Torchmode wrote:They hate us cause they aint us. Simple as that
User avatar
Cactus Jack
Head Coach
Posts: 7,043
And1: 2,766
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: NBA team was stolen
   

Re: Roster 

Post#9 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:43 pm

Michael was just picked up by the Packers. Not a huge surprise.
Torchmode wrote:They hate us cause they aint us. Simple as that
User avatar
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
Posts: 12,814
And1: 1,909
Joined: Jun 24, 2005
         

Re: Roster 

Post#10 » by Danny Darko » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:40 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Danny Darko wrote:holy crap... that seems harsh, but Troymaine Pope is brought back too. We have a crafty receiving back, a bruiser, and a tiny speedster.

You forgot the big, slow fumbler in Collins (Poor man's Eddie Lacy). :lol:


Ugg I'd rather Tukuafu at half back than Collins
Image

Return to Seattle Seahawks