ImageImageImageImageImage

Official Thread Yanks vs. Red Sox 9/16

Moderator: nykgeneralmanager

Jstarks3
General Manager
And1: 740

Post#81 » by Jstarks3 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:01 am

does this mean i do the game thread again?
by IllmaticHandler

I just got off the Phone with NAS. He said if you listen closely to the intro he not saying **** Jayz. He knew one day a cat name Joey would play himself on realgm. Ether was meant to be used in the future. :o
throwbackewing33
Starter
And1: 131

Post#82 » by throwbackewing33 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:33 am

Jeter is the man. ANd as far as Joba giving up the homerun, it was bound to happen. Whats more important is how it didnt faze him.
EvadedHavoc
Lead Assistant
And1: 1

Post#83 » by EvadedHavoc » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:40 pm

throwbackewing33 wrote:Jeter is the man. ANd as far as Joba giving up the homerun, it was bound to happen. Whats more important is how it didnt faze him.

Yeah Joba just shrugged it off and finished off the rest of the batters with ease.
VinnyTheMick
RealGM
And1: 5

Post#84 » by VinnyTheMick » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:02 pm

Abraham Lincoln wrote:Wow, this is pathetic. Mo vs. Ortiz. Yeah, we all know who's winning that battle. Worst potential loss of the year.

stop crying :rofl:
http://www.nyccan.org/
Ask questions. Demand answers.
A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth.- Albert Einstein
Abraham Lincoln
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#85 » by Abraham Lincoln » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:29 pm

VinnyTheMick wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

stop crying :rofl:

Hey, how are 'ya? Have you met my friend Ignore? Let me introduce you.
rappa
Bench Warmer
And1: 3

Post#86 » by rappa » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:44 pm

If none of you guys read the nypost, last night while mo was stretching and gagne was warming up, gagne threw an errant pitch over their bullpen and hit MARIANO in the elbow. His arm then went numb but he's a balla and still went in the game.
34Celtic
Analyst
And1: 0

Post#87 » by 34Celtic » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:41 pm

rappa wrote:If none of you guys read the nypost, last night while mo was stretching and gagne was warming up, gagne threw an errant pitch over their bullpen and hit MARIANO in the elbow. His arm then went numb but he's a balla and still went in the game.

You know whats funny is that when Vizcaino was warming up the bullpen catcher threw the ball over his head and into the crowd
HCYanks wrote:Thanks for reminding me Clay Buchholz is a couple of blocks away from me, Fox. Now I have to go hide my laptop.
TKF
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 116

Post#88 » by TKF » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:04 pm

Sorry for the monkey comment fellas... Intended as a joke, but bad choice of words..... didn't want to offend anyone. Honestly I forgot about the post until it was mentioned to me, didn't think that much of it, but now I can see how it can offend and I apologize... I guess I need to take the kandi approach to posting, the one or two line remarks during my tirades.. Not a bad idea at all...LOL.......

Return to New York Yankees