Which team name you'd preferred for the current NFL team?

Which team you perferred for the current NFL team?

Total votes: 0

HDMAVS760CA
Senior
And1: 22

Which team name you'd preferred for the current NFL team? 

Post#1 » by HDMAVS760CA » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:12 am

I myself preferred the Cardinals. One, cause that's rare for a city 2 have 2 teams with the same nickname. Last team with besides St. Louis was the NY Giants w/baseball & football. With the Cardinals name, you think of a team that passes a lot, & with a name like the Rams...you think of a smash mouth running attack. And how the Rams played offensively since 99, woulda been cooler if they were still Cardinals. Also, it don't sound right with the Cardinals being Arizona. Another team in sports where the team name & history shoulda been left behind like the Browns, Colts, Hornets, North Stars & Jazz. Even though the NFL Cardinals didn't have much of a winning history.
Spirits, I just thought of. You know, the Spirits of St. Louis ABA team,but have a logo of a ghost spirit. And sports would have a new name. But there is 1 good thing about them having the Rams name. Its said that if the Rams name, colors & history were kept in SoCal, then SoCal woulda gotten another NFL team already.
1. SoCal does NOT DESERVE ANOTHER NFL TEAM!
2. I couldn't get with a team named the Rams. Batterrams maybe but I never connected with them anyway. I did like Youngblood, Bettis, Gilbert & Flipper Anderson.
Bibbinator
Rookie
And1: 3

Post#2 » by Bibbinator » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:06 pm

You're a nub.
HDMAVS760CA
Senior
And1: 22

Post#3 » by HDMAVS760CA » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:52 pm

This question is for the Ram fans who are from Missouri or living in Missouri.
Bibbinator
Rookie
And1: 3

Post#4 » by Bibbinator » Fri Jan 4, 2008 5:18 am

Lol.. Told you, you were and are a nub.

Return to Los Angeles Rams