ImageImage

How do you feel about Jake Locker?

Moderator: SD2042

InfraRedshaw
Pro Prospect
And1: 757

How do you feel about Jake Locker? 

Post#1 » by InfraRedshaw » Sun Dec 2, 2012 5:56 pm

He flashes, he dissapoints, is it the play calling or the player? Personally I'm a fan, it is just about experience and getting comfortable in the game. What do you think?
Just 8* years ago Andrea Bargnani was my franchise player, you MF'ers can't rain on my parade
InfraRedshaw
Pro Prospect

Re: How do you feel about Jake Locker? 

Post#2 » by InfraRedshaw » Sat Dec 8, 2012 12:02 am

I learned a little bit last week against the Texans. I learned he has a short conscience, completely turning around his game after a pretty brutal start. I now see he can exploit defenses when they're playing really soft defense haha. Here is hoping for big things this weekend in indy!
Just 8* years ago Andrea Bargnani was my franchise player, you MF'ers can't rain on my parade
Halftime Show
Sophomore
And1: 7

Post#3 » by Halftime Show » Mon Jan 7, 2013 8:49 am

he's the white vince young, the titans should trade their next 3 1st round picks to the eagles for nick foles (aka the more mobile peyton manning)
InfraRedshaw
Pro Prospect

Post#4 » by InfraRedshaw » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:12 pm

Halftime Show wrote:he's the white vince young, the titans should trade their next 3 1st round picks to the eagles for nick foles (aka the more mobile peyton manning)

nick foles is possibly[i][/i] as mobile as a 2011 version of peyton, but if this is the case im sure the eagles will sign him as a back up soon enough anyways

Return to Tennessee Titans