Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,413

AFC South Standings 

Post#1 » by SD2042 » Thu Dec 3, 2009 12:11 am

IND 11W 0L
JAC 6W 5L
HOU 5W 6L
TEN 5W 6L

PPl, right now the standings in the South are as is. Although the Titans are playing well right now, their playoff chances are very slim. Most wouldn't be surprise if they don't make it in the race b/c of how they started the season. If they happen to reach the playoffs, I think two of the four teams need to struggle in order for that to happen.

The Jags and Texans would have to struggle down the stretch in order for the Titans to have their slim chance @ playoff contention. Best case scenario for these two teams to win their games is 3-2 with the worst being 2-3. Hopefully the latter will happen if the Titans wish to continue to fight to get above .500. The best thing the Titans have to do to keep their chances alive to win all their remaining games, if not go 4-1.

I like their chances of beating the Colts on Sunday. The Colts have struggled to win their last five games in order to keep their perfect streak alive and well. Anytime you have to struggle to beat teams to win, a lost is somewhere around the corner. Which leads me to believe the Titans will be the team who will pull the trapdoor under from the Colts feet this weekend.

All inputs are welcome.

Return to Tennessee Titans