ImageImageImageImageImage

Blake Griffin 2017 Promo Vid

Moderators: og15, TrueLAfan

mike3
Sixth Man
And1: 120

Blake Griffin 2017 Promo Vid 

Post#1 » by mike3 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:44 am

Put this together quickly, had to remind people how well he started last season.

mkwest
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,728

Re: Blake Griffin 2017 Promo Vid 

Post#2 » by mkwest » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:06 am

Read on Twitter

The video is short and sweet. He got off to a great start last season, but it all went downhill from there. I'm anxious to see Blake return to form and bounce back from a disappointing year.
mike3
Sixth Man

Post#3 » by mike3 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:26 pm

mkwest wrote:
Read on Twitter

The video is short and sweet. He got off to a great start last season, but it all went downhill from there. I'm anxious to see Blake return to form and bounce back from a disappointing year.

Yeah that's all I wanted it to be, was also just a way to re-watch his highlights from the start of the season. Me too my friend, me too.

What's with the quoted tweet, you know who that is? I was curious myself.
mkwest
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,728

Post#4 » by mkwest » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:35 am

mike3 wrote:Yeah that's all I wanted it to be, was also just a way to re-watch his highlights from the start of the season. Me too my friend, me too.

Illastrate is a poster here. I first found out about the video when it came up on my Twitter timeline.
Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

Post#5 » by Neddy » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:57 am

great vid! well done MIke3! even my wife enjoyed the video and asked if i was sure this vid was made by one of our own from this very forum! always appreciate your craft and looking for more in the future!!!!

PS- I am truly looking forward to breakout season from both DJ after the team USA experience as many other players do, and for Blake to come out with vengeance for his prime/peak (aka contract) year.

GO CLIPPERS!
ehhhhh f it.
mike3
Sixth Man

Post#6 » by mike3 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:37 pm

mkwest wrote:
mike3 wrote:Yeah that's all I wanted it to be, was also just a way to re-watch his highlights from the start of the season. Me too my friend, me too.

Illastrate is a poster here. I first found out about the video when it came up on my Twitter timeline.

Oh right, didn't know why he posted it without any credit given :D
mike3
Sixth Man

Post#7 » by mike3 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:40 pm

Neddy wrote:great vid! well done MIke3! even my wife enjoyed the video and asked if i was sure this vid was made by one of our own from this very forum! always appreciate your craft and looking for more in the future!!!!

PS- I am truly looking forward to breakout season from both DJ after the team USA experience as many other players do, and for Blake to come out with vengeance for his prime/peak (aka contract) year.

GO CLIPPERS!

Haha that's cool to hear. This one was a bit scrappy tbh, limited highlights for Blake from this season and I need to find a way to make the text look more professional in the actual video cause Premiere text looks terrible.

Me too, I'm anxious more so for Blake, scared he'll get another injury but I hope he bounces back with his best season yet. I hope this teams really led by DJ and Blake, we know what CP will do. Also expecting a nice season from Austin.

Return to Los Angeles Clippers