ImageImageImageImageImage

Community Thread

Moderators: og15, TrueLAfan

Forte IV
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,497

Re: Community Thread 

Post#761 » by Forte IV » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:20 am

Does anyone know how to go about changing your username here?
If the Clippers win the championship next year I'm getting banned from RealGM
Sofia
GOTB: Mean Girls
And1: 30,884

Post#762 » by Sofia » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:28 am

SuperNova854 wrote:Does anyone know how to go about changing your username here?

This thread:

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1250573
Founder - Wembanyama GOAT club - waitlist registrations being accepted

President of the Pharmcat Fanclub
President of the GreatWhiteStiff Fanclub
MrHill
Freshman
And1: 60

Post#763 » by MrHill » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:15 am

Hey everyone...I've been lurking on this site on and off for awhile for now, and I just finally got compelled to sign-up today. I've been a Clipper fan since I was 12 (I'm 34 now), and I'm just so anxious to get this season underway. I know a lot of experts have picked the Clips to at least be in the Finals, and I'll be more than giddy to see it happen, just long as long as things fall rightly into place. I'm looking forward to communicating with you fellow Clipper fans.

Go Clips!
thanumba2clippersfan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 700

Post#764 » by thanumba2clippersfan » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:31 am

MrHill wrote:Hey everyone...I've been lurking on this site on and off for awhile for now, and I just finally got compelled to sign-up today. I've been a Clipper fan since I was 12 (I'm 34 now), and I'm just so anxious to get this season underway. I know a lot of experts have picked the Clips to at least be in the Finals, and I'll be more than giddy to see it happen, just long as long as things fall rightly into place. I'm looking forward to communicating with you fellow Clipper fans.

Go Clips!

Welcome to the RealGM and the Clippers forum. Glad you finally decided to sign up. It never hurts to have more posters on here and more importantly, more Clippers fans. So again welcome :D
I've been an LA Clipper fan since 1998 and that will never change. I hate our new logo and jerseys!
mttwlsn16
Head Coach
And1: 1,983

Post#765 » by mttwlsn16 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:22 am

MrHill wrote:Hey everyone...I've been lurking on this site on and off for awhile for now, and I just finally got compelled to sign-up today. I've been a Clipper fan since I was 12 (I'm 34 now), and I'm just so anxious to get this season underway. I know a lot of experts have picked the Clips to at least be in the Finals, and I'll be more than giddy to see it happen, just long as long as things fall rightly into place. I'm looking forward to communicating with you fellow Clipper fans.

Go Clips!

Welcome to the forum! we have a good group here, hope you stay active!

Matt
Neddy
RealGM
And1: 3,908

Post#766 » by Neddy » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:31 am

hey I think I remember your name from somewhere, Mr Hill!

welcome to our little home, and i mean this place is THE home for any long time clipper fans.
ehhhhh f it.
Neddy
RealGM

Post#767 » by Neddy » Fri Dec 5, 2014 9:01 am

BTW, guys, I have found a new poster with a scumbag screen name of Sterling Don.

if you ever see this POS, let him have it.

http://baseball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ ... eat_writer
ehhhhh f it.
mttwlsn16
Head Coach

Post#768 » by mttwlsn16 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:30 am

Rd 2 game 7 vs okc
Matt Barnes: 30pts 9r 5a and 5 blocks.

2k15

Randomly dude was ridiculous. Game of his life couldn't have come at a better time haha
mttwlsn16
Head Coach

Post#769 » by mttwlsn16 » Thu Jan 1, 2015 6:50 am

So for the past 2 years I've picked a calendar for our room, Vikings then Yankees. I let my girl pick this year, I get home from work and there is 12 months of the rapist hanging on our wall......bitch tryna get dumped
Sofia

Post#770 » by Sofia » Thu Jan 1, 2015 8:07 am

burn the house down

Sofia

Post#771 » by Sofia » Thu Jan 1, 2015 8:07 am

but seriously throw that **** in the bin

Neddy
RealGM

Post#772 » by Neddy » Fri Jan 2, 2015 8:35 pm

haha
ehhhhh f it.
mkwest
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,728

Post#773 » by mkwest » Thu Feb 5, 2015 6:02 am

A little 90's nostalgia....

Most of the Saved by the Bell cast reunited on Jimmy Fallon tonight.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MftOONlDQac[/youtube]

Fallon with a parody of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air opening theme with guest appearances from "Carlton" and "Jazz"
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL6baIiRkSg[/youtube]
Quake Griffin
RealGM
And1: 4,640

Post#774 » by Quake Griffin » Thu Feb 5, 2015 2:47 pm

pulls up to Universal Studios in NYC Taxi.
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
Sofia

Post#775 » by Sofia » Mon Feb 9, 2015 1:28 am

Dusted off 2k14 yesterday and started a new association. Forced trades was OFF.

Our line up:

CP / Canaan / Wroten
JJ / Crawford/ Green
Parsons / D.Jones / Barnes
Blake / Baby
DJ / Whiteside / Hollins

Our Assets:
2014 1st round from Philly
2015 1st round from Philly.

I sent out Collison, Hedo, Granger and our 2015 1st.

Currently 4-0 with an MOV of 45 points.

Fire Doc, Hire me, please Steve Balmer.

mttwlsn16
Head Coach

Post#776 » by mttwlsn16 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:13 am

Pacq Floyd May 2. It's official. Part of me hopes Pacq knocks out Floyd in one punch, but since I'll be spending the $90 to purchase the fight, I hope it goes several rounds and Pacq pummels Floyd's face in late in the fight. KO
Quake Griffin
RealGM

Post#777 » by Quake Griffin » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:50 pm

mttwlsn16 wrote:Pacq Floyd May 2. It's official. Part of me hopes Pacq knocks out Floyd in one punch, but since I'll be spending the $90 to purchase the fight, I hope it goes several rounds and Pacq pummels Floyd's face in late in the fight. KO

good luck with all that.

Pacquiao doesnt answer the bell in the 11th round.
“I’ve always felt that drafting is the life blood of any organization.” - Jerome Alan West.
Neddy
RealGM

Post#778 » by Neddy » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:06 pm

Quake Griffin wrote:
mttwlsn16 wrote:Pacq Floyd May 2. It's official. Part of me hopes Pacq knocks out Floyd in one punch, but since I'll be spending the $90 to purchase the fight, I hope it goes several rounds and Pacq pummels Floyd's face in late in the fight. KO

good luck with all that.

floyd has to last until 11th first, to push the match into a decision too.

frankly this is sugar ray vs Marvelous Hagler and it stinks.

Sugar Ray dodged Marvin all through out their careers until Marvelous got so old he was on the edge of retirement to fight him. even then after the fight thoroughly pummeled Sugar Ray walked up to Marvin to give him a hug and said "you beat me, man" just before the score card was read and Ray given the decision. of course Ray doesn't remember about admitting his defeat to Marvin since then.

this Pacman vs Money fight should have been done right after both had beaten the old man Oscar. 2008 or 2009 when both fighters were still in their peak forms and on top of their game. now Money has used up all his gimmicks and outside of his diehard fans, most boxing fans (myself included) rather not spend money on Money's fights since there is a zero entertainment value. Floyd is going to make sure every fight starts boring and finish boring. only excitement comes from his pre-fight trash talk which is backed up by dodging punches... just another exhibition of his marathon runner's endurance. when was the last time Floyd got a KO? 20th century? I can't remember at all. Pacman's prime has come and gone. Pac is really standing on his reputation and hoping and praying(literally) that he doesn't get knocked down first nowadays. it's almost like pacman is a travelling evangelical paster with a pitched tent and holding snakes to prove his faith to god with the way he talks so much about his religion than his boxing in every interview. it sounds like he lost all his confidence in his own boxing ability and now leaning on god to pull him through every fight.

having said all that, I still will pirate the net to watch it. I won't spend money on it. I don't really care so much as who wins, but want to see a real fight rather than Floyd's usual dance. they are almost like Ali. Money does float like a butterfly, he just doesnt sting like a bee. pac's got the sting, just floats like an old man in a pool. I say Money will win because he is still closer to his prime. Pac has the power and if he can get some of them on Mayweather's face or body it could be over. either an early round knockout by Pac or another long and boring decision match by SugarRay 2.0.

i miss guys like Marvelous Marvin Hagler and Thomas the HItman Hearns, middle weight fighters who brought a real fight to every match. oh im starting this morning with a major case of nostalgia.
ehhhhh f it.
Quake Griffin
RealGM

Post#779 » by Quake Griffin » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:27 pm

Neddy wrote:
Quake Griffin wrote:

good luck with all that.

Sugar Ray dodged Marvin all through out their careers until Marvelous got so old he was on the edge of retirement to fight him. even then after the fight thoroughly pummeled Sugar Ray walked up to Marvin to give him a hug and said "you beat me, man" just before the score card was read and Ray given the decision. of course Ray doesn't remember about admitting his defeat to Marvin since then.

this Pacman vs Money fight should have been done right after both had beaten the old man Oscar. 2008 or 2009 when both fighters were still in their peak forms and on top of their game. now Money has used up all his gimmicks and outside of his diehard fans, most boxing fans (myself included) rather not spend money on Money's fights since there is a zero entertainment value. Floyd is going to make sure every fight starts boring and finish boring. only excitement comes from his pre-fight trash talk which is backed up by dodging punches... just another exhibition of his marathon runner's endurance. when was the last time Floyd got a KO? 20th century? I can't remember at all. Pacman's prime has come and gone. Pac is really standing on his reputation and hoping and praying(literally) that he doesn't get knocked down first nowadays. it's almost like pacman is a travelling evangelical paster with a pitched tent and holding snakes to prove his faith to god with the way he talks so much about his religion than his boxing in every interview. it sounds like he lost all his confidence in his own boxing ability and now leaning on god to pull him through every fight.

having said all that, I still will pirate the net to watch it. I won't spend money on it. I don't really care so much as who wins, but want to see a real fight rather than Floyd's usual dance. they are almost like Ali. Money does float like a butterfly, he just doesnt sting like a bee. pac's got the sting, just floats like an old man in a pool. I say Money will win because he is still closer to his prime. Pac has the power and if he can get some of them on Mayweather's face or body it could be over. either an early round knockout by Pac or another long and boring decision match by SugarRay 2.0.

i miss guys like Marvelous Marvin Hagler and Thomas the HItman Hearns, middle weight fighters who brought a real fight to every match. oh im starting this morning with a major case of nostalgia.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieJPRhlkVh4[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkgRfQ65FNY[/youtube]

We're only here because Pacquiao's fans aka Da Lynch Mob bitched long enough for people actually believe that him getting knocked out by JMM and not taking Bradley srs in their 1st fight was because he only wanted Mayweather.

he never deserved this fight and you'll see why May 2nd.

i lold at Floyd has to make it to the 11th as if Manny is some kind of serious threat.
Dude has lost to JMM 4 times and I'm supposed to believe he has a shot at stopping Floyd in a fight.

not a chance.

BTW. I love how Manny's Camp and the "OMG I hate the loud black boxer" crowd (whose eventually going to love Money just like they do Ali and Sugar Ray) has made this Floyd's fault that this fight didn't happen sooner. We have NO IDEA why this fight wasn't getting done and if I had to guess anything, I'd look more towards that snake in the grass Bob Arum, rather than looking at Money and his "gimmicks".
Neddy
RealGM

Post#780 » by Neddy » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:32 pm

Quake Griffin wrote:
Neddy wrote:
Quake Griffin wrote:good luck with all that.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieJPRhlkVh4[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkgRfQ65FNY[/youtube]

We're only here because Pacquiao's fans aka Da Lynch Mob bitched long enough for people actually believe that him getting knocked out by JMM and not taking Bradley srs in their 1st fight was because he only wanted Mayweather.

he never deserved this fight and you'll see why May 2nd.

i lold at Floyd has to make it to the 11th as if Manny is some kind of serious threat.
Dude has lost to JMM 4 times and I'm supposed to believe he has a shot at stopping Floyd in a fight.

not a chance.

BTW. I love how Manny's Camp and the "OMG I hate the loud black boxer" crowd (whose eventually going to love Money just like they do Ali and Sugar Ray) has made this Floyd's fault that this fight didn't happen sooner. We have NO IDEA why this fight wasn't getting done and if I had to guess anything, I'd look more towards that snake in the grass Bob Arum, rather than looking at Money and his "gimmicks".

I think you are having a serious case of misinformation. when did exactly JMM beat him 4 times? only time Juan beat Pac was the last fight. beating Ortiz or Hatten isn't exactly an accomplishment either. two boxers with significant name Floyd beat in last 10 years are old man Oscar and too young Canelo. Floyd dodges. both in the ring and outside. great technical boxer with a pair of water bag mittens. I don't think he would have lasted 3 rounds against the prime Marvelous Marvin or Thomas Hearns. I hate boxers like Sugar Ray, so you would understand my lack of appreciation for guys like Money. boxers like Money are the reason imo we are losing fight fans to MMA.

I don't mind the villian image Money portrays himself with. I loved Iron MIke. I still do after all these years. in fact I hate what Pacman has become, as i said, a travelling bible saleman. but I can't stop liking his style of boxing.
ehhhhh f it.

Return to Los Angeles Clippers