ImageImageImageImage

trading tony romo? cap cost? interested teams? value?

Moderator: Texas Chuck

shagadelic45
General Manager
And1: 85

trading tony romo? cap cost? interested teams? value? 

Post#1 » by shagadelic45 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:38 pm

not saying they should, but under what scenarios could Dallas trade Tony Romo?

cap cost? i understand the remaining signing bonus money escalates onto dallas' cap, but can a team under the cap, help absorb that?

who would be intereted? MN, cle, oak, jax, hou, stl?

what is his value?
Fresh360Waves
Veteran
And1: 339

Re: trading tony romo? cap cost? interested teams? value? 

Post#2 » by Fresh360Waves » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:35 pm

shagadelic45 wrote:not saying they should, but under what scenarios could Dallas trade Tony Romo?

cap cost? i understand the remaining signing bonus money escalates onto dallas' cap, but can a team under the cap, help absorb that?

who would be intereted? MN, cle, oak, jax, hou, stl?

what is his value?

I think the only team that would be stupid enough to take on his contract is OAK because they're desperate for a starting QB, they want to be in the playoffs, and they have tons of cap space.
Ryen
Banned User
And1: 6

Re: trading tony romo? cap cost? interested teams? value? 

Post#3 » by Ryen » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:15 pm

nah that's not true fresh, if you look at just statistics and not Wins and losses, Tony Romo stats are right there with brady and manning every year. he is statisticly a top 5 qb in the league. WE NEED A COACH, here is the great coaches we could have had, SEAN PAYTON, remember, Bill Parcells molded him. I see a handful of teams interested in ROMO, not that Mr. jones would ever even consider trading them but These are the teams I think would be in the running,

FRESH you are right with OAKLAND.

Minnesota is a possibility

Both Tampa and Jacksonville I think would be interested, and while we are at it, in the afc south I see Houston and tennesee as well

and maybe Miami and buffalo, 1st round draft pick for sure, maybe more.

Return to Dallas Cowboys