ImageImageImageImage

Should Cowboys trade for chris johnson?

Moderator: Texas Chuck

I_AM_KING_585
Sophomore
And1: 18

Should Cowboys trade for chris johnson? 

Post#1 » by I_AM_KING_585 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:23 pm

I think he a be solid addition I would love him in our lineup hopefully they a release him and we a sign him
Ryen
Banned User
And1: 6

Re: Should Cowboys trade for chris johnson? 

Post#2 » by Ryen » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:29 pm

Honestly Chris Johnson has done nothing but disappoint since his monster season, I believe not only is demarco murray a better running back when healthy, but he is the face of the backfield, we do need to work on finding a 2nd RB and try to get a two headed beast back, like when marion barber and Julius jones where in there prime for dallas. I mean we should have went after knosown Moreno or MJD. what we really need I a dam good nose tackle, I would see about getting suh, with spencer coming back and ware gone though, we are going to need defense line to put pressure and the QB and prevent the run, THe one thing we lack is a safety, I think we should get the top safety in the draft with our first pick. There are running backs in the draft as well that can compliment murray if the dallas goes that route as well but chris Johnson, nah homie let him stay in NYJ where he will continue his below mediocore play
Fresh360Waves
Veteran
And1: 339

Re: Should Cowboys trade for chris johnson? 

Post#3 » by Fresh360Waves » Mon May 5, 2014 11:24 pm

Ryen wrote:Honestly Chris Johnson has done nothing but disappoint since his monster season, I believe not only is demarco murray a better running back when healthy, but he is the face of the backfield, we do need to work on finding a 2nd RB and try to get a two headed beast back, like when marion barber and Julius jones where in there prime for dallas. I mean we should have went after knosown Moreno or MJD. what we really need I a dam good nose tackle, I would see about getting suh, with spencer coming back and ware gone though, we are going to need defense line to put pressure and the QB and prevent the run, THe one thing we lack is a safety, I think we should get the top safety in the draft with our first pick. There are running backs in the draft as well that can compliment murray if the dallas goes that route as well but chris Johnson, nah homie let him stay in NYJ where he will continue his below mediocore play

Personally, I think we are fine at RB. Dunbar has a lot of potential to be the backup and then you can't forget about Randle who is still developing and could potentially be a solid RB. In my opinion, the Cowboys need to take the best defensive player available to them in the 1st round: whether that is Clinton-Dix or Donald. Personally I want Donald because our defensive line could not get any pressure on the QB nor could it clog up running lanes. By adding Donald, the Cowboys DL will be pretty solid going into next year with Spencer, Melton, Crawford, Hayden and some other guys. They could add more depth later on in the draft.

Return to Dallas Cowboys