Moderator: Texas Chuck

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,230

Re: Cowboy fans. 

Post#41 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:12 pm

Manster7588 wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I woke up one morning and found out I was banned earlier the previous night without any warning what so ever. The reason; " time to move on, too much drama". Not being out of line, not profanity, no threats or anything rule related, DRAMA on a FOOTBALL forum.
IMHO, everything was fine between me and most of the poster's on Disney and Hoopla till I expressed my opinions on Ware which was very unpopular with most of the Cowboy fans. I haven't changed my mind on the stand I took and still stand by it today. Despite being a hard core Cowboy fan since 1970, I believe most of them couldn't believe one of their own could take such a stand on Ware. Some poster's ignored me somewhat, while other's came after me on a nightly basis hoping I would just go away. Maybe I pushed back too hard sometimes defending my stance and opinion, but it was just my opinion and I found it hypocritical on a couple poster's that I had to respectfully accept everyone's else's opinions, but not mine opinions, wow. Once I started to get bullied over it was when it began to spiral out of control and it was just as much my fault taking it a bit far in defending myself at times. What I didn't know at the time was I was being set up by a poster with the help and permission of a MOD to get me to say something to get me banned. And what the other poster didn't know was he was being set up as well.

that was too bad. It was a good debate to have. I originally started off agreeing with some of the things you said about Ware, but then you kept just taking it to another level, which I didn't agree with. I didn't think he sucked but did agree it was time for him to go. So I always like debates where I can see both sides of a conversation of some right in them. So that was a good debate to have. (IMO)
It sucks if everyone just agrees with each other 100% of the time.

I'll address two things here. Had BJJ simply said he think Ware was past his prime rather than calling one of the greatest sack guys to ever lace em up overrated I don't think he'd have been given as much flack. A poster even said that to BJJ. I know I wouldn't have had a heartache if he just went with the past his prime statement. The whole Ware thing is not what got me to the point that I didn't like BJJ, it was his statements he made about the men and women serving this country.

I still haven't changed my mind on Ware. I guess I did take it a bit too far a few times. I just didn't see Ware as all you guys did. I wanted to get rid of him a couple years early and always felt the defense would not get better till he was gone. I just think he was totally over rated and should have just left it as that. The other matter, well all I can say to that is that is give everyone my sincere apology. I don't have anything at all against the men and women serving today and in the past. I just hate War and everything that comes with Wars. I believe in life, not death and all the comes with it. I just want everyone to get along and not destroy. That's why when it comes to non football topics, I'll stay out of it.
Eiknarflin
Ballboy
And1: 7

Post#42 » by Eiknarflin » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:29 pm

Thanks to Manster for letting me know about this board. The hoop has become a laughing stock and I missed the good football discussions.

I'm not much of a poster, a point UK mocked me for yesterday, but I do enjoy reading good, solid football opinions. So, again, thanks for inviting a mostly "no name" poster. It shows class on your part, Manster, which you've always had.
snookdad
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#43 » by snookdad » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:39 pm

This board invite only?
Schmoopy1000
Junior
And1: 18

Post#44 » by Schmoopy1000 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:02 pm

snookdad wrote:This board invite only?

no it isn't invite only.
Welcome aboard by the way.
snookdad
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#45 » by snookdad » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:23 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:

no it isn't invite only.
Welcome aboard by the way.

Thanks for having me lol
Manster7588
Senior
And1: 28

Post#46 » by Manster7588 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:36 pm

Snook you are more than welcome here. I've been informing guys slowly about where we moved to. For two reasons. 1 I don't want mods to figure out what I'm doing and 2. I have a case of CRS and unless I see a name I'm interested in at least telling I can't think of the name.

If you all want to spread the word please do. I personally won't tell any FNer, UK, or Arlington.
Romotodez
Pro Prospect
And1: 12

Post#47 » by Romotodez » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:03 pm

Welcome snook and eik.
Manster7588
Senior

Post#48 » by Manster7588 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:17 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Manster7588 wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:that was too bad. It was a good debate to have. I originally started off agreeing with some of the things you said about Ware, but then you kept just taking it to another level, which I didn't agree with. I didn't think he sucked but did agree it was time for him to go. So I always like debates where I can see both sides of a conversation of some right in them. So that was a good debate to have. (IMO)
It sucks if everyone just agrees with each other 100% of the time.

I'll address two things here. Had BJJ simply said he think Ware was past his prime rather than calling one of the greatest sack guys to ever lace em up overrated I don't think he'd have been given as much flack. A poster even said that to BJJ. I know I wouldn't have had a heartache if he just went with the past his prime statement. The whole Ware thing is not what got me to the point that I didn't like BJJ, it was his statements he made about the men and women serving this country.

I still haven't changed my mind on Ware. I guess I did take it a bit too far a few times. I just didn't see Ware as all you guys did. I wanted to get rid of him a couple years early and always felt the defense would not get better till he was gone. I just think he was totally over rated and should have just left it as that. The other matter, well all I can say to that is that is give everyone my sincere apology. I don't have anything at all against the men and women serving today and in the past. I just hate War and everything that comes with Wars. I believe in life, not death and all the comes with it. I just want everyone to get along and not destroy. That's why when it comes to non football topics, I'll stay out of it.

I can accept your apology for the remarks you said about our military members.

Think about it this way. You do not need the support or believe in War to support the men and women who risk their lives to support your freedom.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#49 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:38 pm

Thank you. That means a lot. Especially with everything that has happened to me and my family since I was banned from Hoopla.
PDay8810
Junior
And1: 22

Post#50 » by PDay8810 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:16 pm

all the best blue jersey

The path of least resistance always works best
pools
Sophomore
And1: 4

Post#51 » by pools » Sun Nov 9, 2014 4:35 pm

Finally had the time to get on and go through this board, thanks for the invite. Great to have a board where there is intelligent conversation to read again.

(hunting season takes up a lot of my time)
Manster7588
Senior

Post#52 » by Manster7588 » Sun Nov 9, 2014 4:52 pm

pools wrote:Finally had the time to get on and go through this board, thanks for the invite. Great to have a board where there is intelligent conversation to read again.

(hunting season takes up a lot of my time)

How you doing Pools. Glad you are here. Funny we were the Drama yet there has been none since we got here. In my 20 years of posting there has only been a handful I would never accept as a friend. Fried, Eriko, SmackFrog, and Arinas come to mind.
pools
Sophomore
And1: 4

Post#53 » by pools » Sun Nov 9, 2014 6:05 pm

doing good, how about yourself?

I love how that works the "riff raff" leaves or is forced out but there aren't any problems when the true trouble makers aren't around. Come on you know you loved smackfrog lol
Manster7588
Senior

Post#54 » by Manster7588 » Sun Nov 9, 2014 7:36 pm

LOL, When I told SF to play on a busy freeway I meant it. That guy was worse that a 2 year old throwing a tantrum.
ncmalko1
Junior
And1: 0

Post#55 » by ncmalko1 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:21 am

A BJJ sighting, oh no... THERE GOES THIS BOARD DOWN THE TUBES!
ncmalko1
Junior

Post#56 » by ncmalko1 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:29 am

Im about to throw up reading these posts on Blue Jersey Jinx. He was THE biggest friggin troll ever. I preferred TRS to him and always thought they were the same person. Remember TRS would say something completely idiotic and got ripped by EVERYONE only to have a "thumbs up" from Blue Jersey. I cant believe you guys forgot all that. Remember last year, "The Eagles are the worst team in the NFL" only to hide the rest of the season once the Eagles started winning and going to the playoffs.

As far as Im concerned hes still Tony Romo Show. Remember his posts, "Man TRS, what a great post", only to see TRS post, "Wow, great minds think alike. YOure a great poster to BJJ". Im not falling for it.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#57 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:09 am

ncmalko1 wrote:A BJJ sighting, oh no... THERE GOES THIS BOARD DOWN THE TUBES!

Nice to see you as well, lol.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#58 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:13 am

ncmalko1 wrote:Im about to throw up reading these posts on Blue Jersey Jinx. He was THE biggest friggin troll ever. I preferred TRS to him and always thought they were the same person. Remember TRS would say something completely idiotic and got ripped by EVERYONE only to have a "thumbs up" from Blue Jersey. I cant believe you guys forgot all that. Remember last year, "The Eagles are the worst team in the NFL" only to hide the rest of the season once the Eagles started winning and going to the playoffs.

As far as Im concerned hes still Tony Romo Show. Remember his posts, "Man TRS, what a great post", only to see TRS post, "Wow, great minds think alike. YOure a great poster to BJJ". Im not falling for it.

WHO'S TROLLING AND SRARTING DRAMA NOW, LOL. Funny how you are still steamed about a comment I made a year ago just to get under your skin. Still cracks me up to this day.
ncmalko1
Junior

Post#59 » by ncmalko1 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:36 am

Explain to me how me calling you out is trolling?

There is soooooo much I could say but its all summed up right here: "Funny how you are still steamed about a comment I made a year ago just to get under your skin. Still cracks me up to this day."

This has ALWAYS been your MO and you're right back to it all ready. You dont post insightful topics. You just say dumb shiz to start trouble and be a jerk. The nice guy routine now is paper thin and I see right through it. THe reason you got banned from EVERY site is because you get bored easily and start attacking Cowboy fans with your nonsense too.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#60 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:15 am

Never been banned from any site except Hoopla. But I am in good company here in that regard, lol. And you thinking I am TRS is icing on the cake in the laughter dept. A trophy less Philly fan, attacking a Cowboy fan in his own forum on his first post. Class act malco. Its still o.k. though, I'm still a big boy.

Return to Dallas Cowboys