Does RJ

Moderator: Texas Chuck

Schmoopy1000
Junior
And1: 18

Does RJ 

Post#1 » by Schmoopy1000 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:13 am

know we are here?
I see he keeps chatting at the pick ems area.
PDay8810
Junior
And1: 22

Re: Does RJ 

Post#2 » by PDay8810 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:35 am

maybe the manster can send a PM his way.

gotta say...UK remains what he is.
Kinda fitting since I've always maintain he was eric doing a 1 day rebirth.
Can not hide football ridicules statements.
Schmoopy1000
Junior
And1: 18

Post#3 » by Schmoopy1000 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:48 am

think Ford might be mad at me. To me the FNers are the Mods lil buddies & I don't shy away from saying so. (Really didn't have him in mind when I posted) Doesn't mean they are every mods lil buddies, but I know they are to a couple mods that had you banned. So sometimes I feel the need to remind certain Fners what lil B!tches they are. Don't think Ford appreciates my posts.
I still post in the boxing, racing, guns & other forums on the hoop, but kinda waned off of the boys board. I kinda treat it like I do the skins board when it went full pu$sy mode.
Manster7588
Senior
And1: 28

Post#4 » by Manster7588 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:36 am

I PM'D RJ. He said he'll check this site out. I also passed along the thanks from you PDay. I think he's hoping you and twist are allowed back. I told him I doubt it happens and if it did you and twist will most likely stay away. I don't see you going anywhere near that board after the way things went down with Otis and Cali.
PDay8810
Junior

Post#5 » by PDay8810 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:43 pm

Manster7588 wrote:I PM'D RJ. He said he'll check this site out. I also passed along the thanks from you PDay. I think he's hoping you and twist are allowed back. I told him I doubt it happens and if it did you and twist will most likely stay away. I don't see you going anywhere near that board after the way things went down with Otis and Cali.

I'm a cocky SOB. It's the hoops lose remains my thinking on all that.
I do not like UK, Heat, Otis or the henchmen and I feel sorry for Cali. The hoop seems to be the best thing in her life....maybe she lands a man

The reading entertainment remains priceless
Manster7588
Senior

Post#6 » by Manster7588 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:30 pm

PDay8810 wrote:
Manster7588 wrote:I PM'D RJ. He said he'll check this site out. I also passed along the thanks from you PDay. I think he's hoping you and twist are allowed back. I told him I doubt it happens and if it did you and twist will most likely stay away. I don't see you going anywhere near that board after the way things went down with Otis and Cali.

I'm a cocky SOB. It's the hoops lose remains my thinking on all that.
I do not like UK, Heat, Otis or the henchmen and I feel sorry for Cali. The hoop seems to be the best thing in her life....maybe she lands a man

The reading entertainment remains priceless

Really? You don't like UK? Mr. "I don't start **** but I will finish it".

I don't like him either. Flat out told others I will not pass on to him or any FNer where we are. Mate's another I won't tell. I can deal with stupid but his wishing injury on players is over the line in my book.
PDay8810
Junior

Post#7 » by PDay8810 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:38 pm

Nate was like TRS to me. I seldom read what they posted.

worst thing I ever saw in 10 plus years posting Dallas Cowboy hot football opinions was Eric calling me to Lindale Texas and what I was if not showing. That was Eric's first Billy Bad Boy and it went on for weeks. This was my FIRST & ONLY TIME to complain to a mod about a post directed AT me.

UK is Eric. I knew this b4 twist confirmed it on Pick-Um chat.
PDay8810
Junior

Post#8 » by PDay8810 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:47 pm

so yes...I'm guilty. I pointed out UK's football flaws every chance I got.

Can not wait for Lawrence to play. I didn't have huge expectations but I know he gets after the QB, has measurables, has a strong desire to excel and loves football.

BUT UK say's...This guy played against inferior talent and moved along the line to find the favorable match up to compile his stats. AND Why?...LOL, cause he was vested from shooting his mouth 5 seconds after the pick was announced. Hated the first round selection of offense but now crows all over the hoop about that offense.

agenda's are the worst
RJ MacReady1
Sophomore
And1: 6

Post#9 » by RJ MacReady1 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:27 am

So when a bunch of long suffering Cowboys fans are looking for a new website, they pick one called:

"Real GM"

I will need a machete to cut irony this thick.

Thanks for the invite boys.
Cowboycolors
Sophomore
And1: 7

Post#10 » by Cowboycolors » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:26 pm

RJ MacReady1 wrote:So when a bunch of long suffering Cowboys fans are looking for a new website, they pick one called:

"Real GM"

Yea when we are 6-1 and being talked about in the national press as a contender and all I don't think a machete will work how about a "Tomahawk" missile :D
PDay8810
Junior

Post#11 » by PDay8810 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:25 pm

LOL

"long suffering Cowboys fans"

amen to that
Manster7588
Senior

Post#12 » by Manster7588 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:28 pm

RJ MacReady1 wrote:So when a bunch of long suffering Cowboys fans are looking for a new website, they pick one called:

"Real GM"

Welcome R.J. Yes it is funny how we have called for a "Real GM" for years and now here we are.
Manster7588
Senior

Post#13 » by Manster7588 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:31 pm

PDay8810 wrote:so yes...I'm guilty. I pointed out UK's football flaws every chance I got.

Can not wait for Lawrence to play. I didn't have huge expectations but I know he gets after the QB, has measurables, has a strong desire to excel and loves football.

BUT UK say's...This guy played against inferior talent and moved along the line to find the favorable match up to compile his stats. AND Why?...LOL, cause he was vested from shooting his mouth 5 seconds after the pick was announced. Hated the first round selection of offense but now crows all over the hoop about that offense.

agenda's are the worst

I didn't like the Lawrence pick either. I didn't like it because of the picks it took to get a very small DE. Now after it was said and done I quit my botching and hoped he turns into the stud the team thinks he is. UK wouldn't drop it. Let's see if he'll eat crow if Lawrence pans out.
PDay8810
Junior

Post#14 » by PDay8810 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:28 pm

I'm just happy to see the basic principles about defense taught yesteryear still somewhat apply.

assignment (cap responsibility) sound football, attitude with all 11 having a strong desire to get to the football play after play.

Watch people fighting to get off blocks on Monday night. Watch the communication between players pre-snap.

WHO are these guys?
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,242

Post#15 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:52 pm

PDay8810 wrote:maybe the manster can send a PM his way.

I have a question for you and any of the other guys reading this posts regarding my ban at hoopla which I explained here and on pick em. I never pm'd anyone at Disney or at hoopla the whole time I was their. However, the last week when I was immaturely bantering with twist before I was banned in the middle of the night, I did receive 3 pm's from UK pretending to be my friend, etc., Was he in on it? Thought it was strange.
And to keep up with you all regarding the Hoopla, what the hell are FNer's?
PDay8810
Junior

Post#16 » by PDay8810 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:13 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:

I have a question for you and any of the other guys reading this posts regarding my ban at hoopla which I explained here and on pick em. I never pm'd anyone at Disney or at hoopla the whole time I was their. However, the last week when I was immaturely bantering with twist before I was banned in the middle of the night, I did receive 3 pm's from UK pretending to be my friend, etc., Was he in on it? Thought it was strange.

FNer's are the good folks from Fan Nation. These astute football fans needed a home and now that the cowboy board is their board....well, crickets and that mostly because the team has already won more games than any predicted.

UK?....anything and everything, so yea, he wanted to be your friend when you battled twist as he NOW proclaims Twist is a solid guy and missed cause twist went at me.

UK and the hoop deserve each other
Manster7588
Senior

Post#17 » by Manster7588 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:30 pm

PDay8810 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:

FNer's are the good folks from Fan Nation. These astute football fans needed a home and now that the cowboy board is their board....well, crickets and that mostly because the team has already won more games than any predicted.

UK?....anything and everything, so yea, he wanted to be your friend when you battled twist as he NOW proclaims Twist is a solid guy and missed cause twist went at me.

UK and the hoop deserve each other

It seems UK goes by the mantra An Enemy if my Enemy is a friend to me". Before PDay began tipping UK as hard as he did Twist was ripping him. After PDay started on UK and got into with Twist too Twist was OK in his book.

Return to Dallas Cowboys