ImageImageImageImage

You boys gonna f*** this year up too?

Moderator: Texas Chuck

reptec101
Ballboy
And1: 0

You boys gonna f*** this year up too? 

Post#1 » by reptec101 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:09 pm

Hey, save your jokes.. I know we had a messed up year with no relief of the misery in site, but what would be funnier. Missing the playoffs to a 6 and 10 team with an aging QB who's breaking down or starting fresh again next year with 3 QB's nobody can decide on? I pick number 1. Cuz that would be a hoot and a half wouldn't she boys? I actually would like to see you make the playoffs so I can watch Tony Ohno pull out another choke job he's well over due for. Cuz after all.... its what he do.

Hey, I tried signing back on to hoopla and I can. I can post on ongoing threads again. I can't create a post or view my profile to even send Hammer a PM asking "what's up" but it appears I can post. Perhaps soon... not sure though. Maybe he's caving in to letting everyone back to spruce up the site a bit. Stay tuned. It would be nice to have full reaign over there and actually start threads though. Perhaps soon all will be back as one big happy hate'n family to keep everyone interested. One can only take so much homerism.

btw,,, I ask my magic 8 ball if the cowboys will make the playoffs and it replied back "My sources say no"

and magic 8ball neva lie.... do it pops. :wave:
PDay8810
Junior
And1: 22

Re: You boys gonna f*** this year up too? 

Post#2 » by PDay8810 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:19 pm

Howdy Reptec....
Missed you guy....certainly the comedy part
Your best magic 8 ball would be RG3 with you telling us to book SB Champs by year 3.
BOY......you, Bovey & Shark were fully vested after the12 season and I've missed all our exchanges since 2012.

Welcome!
Romotodez
Pro Prospect
And1: 12

Post#3 » by Romotodez » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:24 pm

Rep was always fun.
reptec101
Ballboy

Post#4 » by reptec101 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:41 pm

Yea, i was a wee bit off on that prediction wasn't I. True story.., we have a real mess over here and that I can't deny. but lets talk about your team. I love how everyone is talking how great Murray is. Truth is he wasn't **** before you had a nice front line. Heck, our third string RB could light up the field with them holes. Success begins and ends with the front line. Put Murray behind our line and he has less yards than Morris. Plain and simple.

Listen, not gonna deny it... I have on my Eagles jersey for the big beat down you boys gonna suffer tonight. Dirty Sanchez gonna make your secondary look like a well-seasoned Ho. Holes so wide open it's a party for everyone.

Go Eagles.
PDay8810
Junior
And1: 22

Post#5 » by PDay8810 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:44 pm

You're right....always worse in Washington...well, 14 outta 15 years anyways.

hey 9 wins with 3 to play.
we'll see
reptec101
Ballboy

Post#6 » by reptec101 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:53 pm

Indeed we will. Always worse but the funny thing is we will see a SB before you all again. Alright, i'm not real confident with that statement... You boy have done what I've been screaming we do for the last 10+ years,,, It all begins up front. Sad part is your team will some how uck that up too. But I'm not a man above reproach... I bid you all good luck in your quest for the playoffs. Just doubt you get there, and when you don't I'm gonna laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh some more.... did I mention I was gonna laugh?
Cowboycolors
Sophomore
And1: 7

Post#7 » by Cowboycolors » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:27 pm

Reptec back to giving us a snoot full of hog wisdom :)

missed you back at the hoop rep you got banned early
Cowboys should win tonigt

IMHO
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,284

Post#8 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:47 pm

I don't take predictions from Washington fans seriously. Were suppose to be in year 3 of total domination and multiple Super Bowls since they acquired RGKnee. lol
Manster7588
Senior
And1: 28

Post#9 » by Manster7588 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:02 pm

Dare I say welcome to rectum.

O what the hell, I will say it. Welcome, I have to admit you were good at trolling as you often brought wit in your troll message.
reptec101
Ballboy

Post#10 » by reptec101 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:24 am

Looks like you guys want it more tonight. Hate to say it but you all look good this year. Once in playoffs anything can happen. Just wanna thank Dezzy since he just put me in my FF SB next week. Got no trolling in me this year. Congrats.
pools
Sophomore
And1: 4

Post#11 » by pools » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:40 am

reptec101 wrote:Looks like you guys want it more tonight. Hate to say it but you all look good this year. Once in playoffs anything can happen. Just wanna thank Dezzy since he just put me in my FF SB next week. Got no trolling in me this year. Congrats.

not over yet we have a bends and breaks defense

Return to Dallas Cowboys