ImageImageImageImage

Skins interested in Suh

Moderator: Texas Chuck

Schmoopy1000
Junior
And1: 18

Skins interested in Suh 

Post#1 » by Schmoopy1000 » Wed Mar 4, 2015 12:42 am

"Sources with the organization" tell NBC Washington that the Redskins are interested in free agent Ndamukong Suh.
Consider this the least-surprising development of the offseason. Owner Daniel Snyder has long thought games are won in March, not September-December. Per the Washington Post, the Redskins have about $25 million in cap space. A run at Suh isn't a pipe dream, but would limit new GM Scot McCloughan's options in his first year on the job. The Redskins are 12-15 players away from being a contender, not one.

My 1st thought is I don't want Suh on an NFC East team, but then my 2nd thought is this might do more harm to the skins than good, so I am torn.
Jarntt
Senior
And1: 37

Re: Skins interested in Suh 

Post#2 » by Jarntt » Wed Mar 4, 2015 3:29 am

Meh...Haynesworth was going to put them over the top too...
ncmalko1
Junior
And1: 0

Post#3 » by ncmalko1 » Wed Mar 4, 2015 3:29 am

How about Suh next to Fletcher Cox. Philly now has 53 million in cap space. But I dont want him. We have soooooooo many holes I wouldnt want to destroy our salary cap for him. But those two together would be INCREDIBLE!

Owner Daniel Snyder has long thought games are won in March, not September-December. HAHA!
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,272

Post#4 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Mar 4, 2015 6:11 pm

So you finally admit it. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many holes. Told ya you had a crappy team. Just got worse yesterday. lol.
ncmalko1
Junior

Post#5 » by ncmalko1 » Wed Mar 4, 2015 7:30 pm

Yeah, they do have holes but most all teams do. I can sit back and be objective and not say things like, "Philly is going 16 and 0." Only morons say things like that.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#6 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Mar 5, 2015 10:15 am

I love how you continuously banter with morons, lol. Have they come up with a name for that?
ncmalko1
Junior

Post#7 » by ncmalko1 » Fri Mar 6, 2015 6:20 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:I love how you continuously banter with morons, lol. Have they come up with a name for that?

Yeah, it's called setting the naive straight. By the way, when you gonna swap out that Tar Heels banner for a Kentucky one? Cowboys, Celtics, Tar Heels... :nonono:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#8 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Mar 9, 2015 11:03 pm

ncmalko1 wrote:Yeah, they do have holes but most all teams do. I can sit back and be objective and not say things like, "Philly is going 16 and 0." Only morons say things like that.

LMAO. Only a bigger moron would have taken that jokingly statement seriously from what, 3 years ago. Your too much fun sometimes Malco.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#9 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Mar 9, 2015 11:08 pm

ncmalko1 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I love how you continuously banter with morons, lol. Have they come up with a name for that?

Yeah, it's called setting the naive straight. By the way, when you gonna swap out that Tar Heels banner for a Kentucky one? Cowboys, Celtics, Tar Heels... :nonono:

And what do you plan on doing when you grow up? You can't sell women's shoes forever. I bet where you come from guys named Bubba go to law school.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#10 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Mar 9, 2015 11:13 pm

ncmalko1 wrote:How about Suh next to Fletcher Cox. Philly now has 53 million in cap space. But I dont want him. We have soooooooo many holes I wouldnt want to destroy our salary cap for him. But those two together would be INCREDIBLE!

Owner Daniel Snyder has long thought games are won in March, not September-December. HAHA!

The only thing going next to Cox is another Oregon Duck. 53 million in cap space with no QB, no Rb, no WR and no defense what so ever. Look like cellar dwellers to me.

Return to Dallas Cowboys