ImageImageImageImage

Greg

Moderator: Texas Chuck

Jarntt
Senior
And1: 37

Greg 

Post#1 » by Jarntt » Sat Mar 7, 2015 3:34 am

The guy is N5. Look how everything he does is cut and paste and how he makes points by googling comments guys have made and incorporates them into his posts as if they are taking part in the conversation even when he takes the points out of context. He is caught up on one thing like always too. I'm like 95% sure. The length of his posts. The same passive aggressive style that he thinks he is one upping everyone with points that aren't valid and are barely pertinent. He has a very unique style.
Schmoopy1000
Junior
And1: 18

Re: Greg 

Post#2 » by Schmoopy1000 » Sat Mar 7, 2015 4:47 am

I had no idea what you were talking about. Thought maybe you were talking to someone on here (named greg) about someone on here. Was wondering since I often copy & paste info on here. Then I went over to the other place & realized who you were talking about. (I normally don't read the cowboys board over there) John Randles post to greg made me laugh :lol:

Think it is funny also when someone tries to paint Jarntt a bully also
Cowboycolors
Sophomore
And1: 7

Post#3 » by Cowboycolors » Sat Mar 7, 2015 3:10 pm

I think your off base on the N5 slants on Greg
N5 did a lot of cut and paste but he was not as positive that his opinion was the only one that counted

IMHO this is Wfrye his fanboy comment and his style of posting that his opinion is the only one that matters smacks of FRY

The first time he posts about Romo will out him for sure until then I will just snicker at his most omnipotent Arse posts
Jarntt
Senior

Post#4 » by Jarntt » Sat Mar 7, 2015 9:14 pm

Frye was not a cut and paste guy like that. No one but N5 would paste comments from APs dad and then act as if it meant anything. Remember how all his opinions and arguments were based on what he copied and pasted? The posting style is N5, its not Frye. I don't really care either way.
Jarntt
Senior

Post#5 » by Jarntt » Sat Mar 7, 2015 9:16 pm

he talked about Romo only having a few more years. Frye would be saying get rid of him
Manster7588
Senior
And1: 28

Post#6 » by Manster7588 » Sat Mar 7, 2015 9:17 pm

I can see both fried and N5 in his style. I lean to fried though. I haven't cut amp pasted his stuff yet but N5 would cut and paste whole articles and post it as his own. Fried couldn't go three post without calling someone gay. Quite possibly another idiot alltohether.
Jarntt
Senior

Post#7 » by Jarntt » Sat Mar 7, 2015 10:23 pm

Manster7588 wrote:I can see both fried and N5 in his style. I lean to fried though. I haven't cut amp pasted his stuff yet but N5 would cut and paste whole articles and post it as his own. Fried couldn't go three post without calling someone gay. Quite possibly another idiot alltohether.

That's pretty funny and true on Fry. I don't often get into these discussions about alter egos unless I'm sure. I'm pretty sure it's N5, but it is not Fry. There are almost no similarities in posting styles or Cowboy player opinions with Fry other than arguing with everyone, but N5 did that too. Also remember how they use IP Addresses and other tools to make sure banned posters can't get back on. Fry was banned. Either way, the board was getting better and it's already going into the toilet with Greg onboard. I've seen this movie before and the board is going to get worse and worse unless something happens.
Manster7588
Senior
And1: 28

Post#8 » by Manster7588 » Sun Mar 8, 2015 7:38 pm

Still not sure who that Greg dude is but I do believe he's been around before. Seems to have a hard on for PDay.
Cowboycolors
Sophomore
And1: 7

Post#9 » by Cowboycolors » Mon Mar 9, 2015 7:33 pm

went back and reread Greg's posts and while I can see both N5 and Fryboy I am still leaning toward a Wfrye but either way this guy is a issue simply because he thinks he is the only one that can predict the future of the Cowboys. The names have been changed but the movie is the same
Jarntt
Senior

Post#10 » by Jarntt » Mon Mar 9, 2015 8:18 pm

Cowboycolors wrote:went back and reread Greg's posts and while I can see both N5 and Fryboy I am still leaning toward a Wfrye but either way this guy is a issue simply because he thinks he is the only one that can predict the future of the Cowboys. The names have been changed but the movie is the same

LOL...You are right there. Doesn't really matter to me who he is.
RJ MacReady1
Sophomore
And1: 6

Post#11 » by RJ MacReady1 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:45 am

I don't remember N5 ..is that a code name? Wfrye I remember well. Very few people can take me to a point that I can't stand to see a single letter they type. But he sure got me there.

His style was more toxic than Greg's. And Wfrye's calling card was to always reference you hugging some part of the male genitalia. He was constantly doing it. Greg is close to doing that.

But if you wanted to hide your style of posting, doing a lot of copy and pasting would help a little.
Jarntt
Senior

Post#12 » by Jarntt » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:54 am

From the first page of the old Dallas ESPN forum - N504JB. This is the first thread listed that I saw his name on. Check out the length of the posts, the talking down to everyone, the quoting someone or something in most posts, the bizarre analogies and scenarios to make his point for him, the arguing with EVERYONE, the inability to admit ever being wrong or let anything go, the clinging to a topic like its the only topic in the world, separating large posts into multiple sections and using quotes often to do so, quoting bizarre sources( APs dad???) like they are experts, using quotes in a manner that is almost like the person is part of his conversation. He just googles his point of view and posts anything and everything that he thinks backs it up. Like I said guys...Im pretty darn sure it's him...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/forum/_/nam ... 000-488-24
PDay8810
Junior
And1: 22

Post#13 » by PDay8810 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:16 pm

Manster7588 wrote:Still not sure who that Greg dude is but I do believe he's been around before. Seems to have a hard on for PDay.

you noticed that did you...LOL
This is frye and I 'd still double down on that bet
RJ MacReady1
Sophomore

Post#14 » by RJ MacReady1 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:12 pm

I read a bunch of frye posts. One thing I noticed is that he got into the details in a lot of different subjects about the Cowboys. And pretty condescending about it too.

This guy Greg is basically living in a bubble of 1 subject. It does not jive that frye would be doing that. I'm thinking frye would want to tell you his opinion in lots of different threads.

I'm going to flip flop and say I don't think it's frye.
PDay8810
Junior

Post#15 » by PDay8810 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:27 pm

Darren McFadden started it all back in the day and it snow balled from there.
OBSESSION? You bet!

trust me....when banned and then lifted requires that you don't come back with guns a blazing.
Jarntt
Senior

Post#16 » by Jarntt » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:41 pm

Let's see if he quotes Barry Switzer!!!

Fry has never gone this long without trashing Romo before
RJ MacReady1
Sophomore

Post#17 » by RJ MacReady1 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:49 pm

PDay8810 wrote:Darren McFadden started it all back in the day and it snow balled from there.
OBSESSION? You bet!

trust me....when banned and then lifted requires that you don't come back with guns a blazing.

Well I guess if you were frye that would be prudent. When your walking on eggs, don't hop.
PDay8810
Junior

Post#18 » by PDay8810 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:22 pm

Jarntt wrote:Let's see if he quotes Barry Switzer!!!

Fry has never gone this long without trashing Romo before

LOL.

I was thinking what if we lost Murray and Jerry signed McFadden on the cheap. LOL...that might tip the scale
PDay8810
Junior

Post#19 » by PDay8810 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:26 pm

maybe fordman dusted him...two days is a long time when he's been throwing a lot out there in his first 10 days posting.

either way...lots of baiting and pure agenda to me.
Certainly greg seems to know me well and I don't recall N5 and I having near the discussions fried and I did
Jarntt
Senior

Post#20 » by Jarntt » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:56 am

If he got caught with an alias it would be Frye because N5 was never there.

Remember N5 and Frye were both all over McFadden. Gotta bring up something like the Giants playoff loss and see if we can get their slant on whose fault it was. Frye will say Romo. N5 would probably go with someone else...N5 also defended Jerry a lot and would call us out for thinking we knew "half of what Jerry did". Frye definitely hated Jerry.

Return to Dallas Cowboys